Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
There are so many people allowing me to live rent-free in their heads. Such a loving community. But just like the others, I find your accommodates barren and drafty, it stinks in there and hasn't been cleaned in years.
so leave

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I agree with Ginji, all the paying patrons are screwed because they haven't gotten anything for over three years. I think DC will milk them until his kids go to college.
If you're so concerned about them then go and do something instead of preaching to people who couldn't give less of a fuck. If people wanna be stupid with their money it's frankly not my problem.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
If you're so concerned about them then go and do something instead of preaching to people who couldn't give less of a fuck. If people wanna be stupid with their money it's frankly not my problem.
so supporters of this dev is stupid thats what you said,wow and Count Morado LIKES THIS POST YES CAPS,either way its not my concern,your both out of touch,but glad to know you agree with me in that to support this dev is stupid-cant wait for your reply,was leaving but this is gold

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
wow ,post edits Count Morado -SEE ABOVE FOR YOUR POST,you really are a joke.stand by what you say be a man
I am. You seem not to understand English.

Again, what was 6-8 years ago is radically different today. Both F95 and Summertime Saga were new to the community, for the most part, in 2016. So yes, each others' popularity helped the other increase their appeal to the masses in 2016-2018.

But again, that was years ago. Today in 2024, neither needs the other for jack or shit.

I have never changed my opinion on this.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
If you never change your opinion, why did you change your original response to an excuse by playing the victim and playing insulted? You're not enough to admit the shit you write, but you're enough to play the victim. :Kappa:

Reactions: mamajoe321321

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If you never change your opinion, why did you change your original response to an excuse by playing the victim and playing insulted? You're not enough to admit the shit you write, but you're enough to play the victim. :Kappa:
I did no such thing. I edited my initial response that simply was the "living rent free" to add that their accusation of me was far from the truth and I added both context and support. If you can't understand that... no wonder this thread is at an impasse.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I am. You seem not to understand English.

Again, what was 6-8 years ago is radically different today. Both F95 and Summertime Saga were new to the community, for the most part, in 2016. So yes, each others' popularity helped the other increase their appeal to the masses in 2016-2018.

But again, that was years ago. Today in 2024, neither needs the other for jack or shit.

I have never changed my opinion on this.
so what your saying is that f95 helped this game in 2016 but does not need it now,funny how starting out you forget those that gave you a leg up.would summertime saga be in same place without f95 no.tread lightly on the heads you walk on.many of of us have been here and supported the games including myself,i only found and supported games through this site.just so there is no misunderstanding i find your posts disgraceful at best-edit all you want.i will leave it at that.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
so what your saying is that f95 helped this game in 2016 but does not need it now,funny how starting out you forget those that gave you a leg up.would summertime saga be in same place without f95 no.tread lightly on the heads you walk on.many of of us have been here and supported the games including myself,i only found and supported games through this site.just so there is no misunderstanding i find your posts disgraceful at best-edit all you want.i will leave it at that.
That's not at all what he's saying, get a grip.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
perhaps i dont write like it but i dont call myself from the uk-im english from england.the fact you question that shows you have more interest in me than the topic,sad really

willerhere

May 8, 2021
This game hasn't been updated since last Halloween. By the way, I had a dental operation, got a driver's license, got a girlfriend, got promoted in my job, bought a motorcycle, had an accident, recovered and bought a new bike, this game still hasn't been updated.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
This game hasn't been updated since last Halloween. By the way, I had a dental operation, got a driver's license, got a girlfriend, got promoted in my job, bought a motorcycle, had an accident, recovered and bought a new bike, this game still hasn't been updated.
Oh, we're back at this point in the cycle that people are making blogposts again. Ah, good times.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes