EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
What the fok? They're remaking the game or am I wrong? afaik the main story was done and now it's only the first day?
long story short:
>promise rework for a few months time
>devs super lazy and do no work
>(2 years later still nothing)
>gets abandoned tag
>dev releases a WIP build with about a months worth of work to avoid the abandoned tag so they can still keep all the patreons
>people mad

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
"but you should at least give some month to devs and see how much content they bring back in the next patch"... thats what we have been doing... for years... they said it would only take a couple of months yet here we are. calling this "pointless whining" and for us to "wait and see" is dumb, we are YEARS past that stage. theyve been given far more time than necessary and youre saying "just wait bro"??? lmao. im not even that interested in this project and i dont really care for it that much but seeing the dev become an actual con-artist just makes me angry
And i totally agree, as i stated they probably slept over their game for way too long and this could easily be a cheap move to avoid the abandon tag on patreon but it could also be that they realized that they were going to screw it hard and this put them back on rails. I never paid them anything and if i had i would have stop paying them a lot of time ago but that's not the point. This could be a new start for this game or the last act before the fall, but it's a bit early to say which of those. I just prefer to see what will happens in two months from now then i will decide. You are ofc free to act as you prefer, but i really doubt that being toxic over the project will make any difference in the outcome. Just to be clear, i'm not defending the devs by any means, i'm just saying that's quite pointless to judge any of this now. In two months we could have a release with half or more of the last scenes released or maybe they will give us 5 old scenes with a couple of new arts. And we have a lot of other options in between. I'm just suggesting you to save yourself the bothering and just decide after the next release if this game has still a chance or is definitely dead. That's all.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
So don't give them time, what's the matter? Just get past it and play something else, i just don't find logic between this enrage. Very few of us gave even a penny to devs, so why bother so much?
One can be angry at people being taken advantage of, at people being conned, at people being lied to, without one being a victim oneself.

It's called empathy and it's humanity's best weapon against it's own baser instincts.

If watching a con artist con, if watching a thief steal, and you don't care andv you don't want to stop it, then you've lost your humanity.

Sasori21

Apr 5, 2020
Dropped on their discord just for shits and giggles and people are mad. Found at least 3 or 4 messages stating that this release and a few wallpapers don't warrant patroen backing and this point and when I rechecked, the messages are gone. Devs are having an absolute mare trying to contain all the anger that's getting thrown at them but It'll be fun checking just how many people withdraw their support after this. I mean, yeah, this was short of a slap in the face, more like a spit on your face.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
And i totally agree, as i stated they probably slept over their game for way too long and this could easily be a cheap move to avoid the abandon tag on patreon but it could also be that they realized that they were going to screw it hard and this put them back on rails. I never paid them anything and if i had i would have stop paying them a lot of time ago but that's not the point. This could be a new start for this game or the last act before the fall, but it's a bit early to say which of those. I just prefer to see what will happens in two months from now then i will decide. You are ofc free to act as you prefer, but i really doubt that being toxic over the project will make any difference in the outcome. Just to be clear, i'm not defending the devs by any means, i'm just saying that's quite pointless to judge any of this now. In two months we could have a release with half or more of the last scenes released or maybe they will give us 5 old scenes with a couple of new arts. And we have a lot of other options in between. I'm just suggesting you to save yourself the bothering and just decide after the next release if this game has still a chance or is definitely dead. That's all.
well yes. now that you state it like this, i kind of agree. hopefull this was a wake-up call for the devs and they actually do some work rather than sit on their asses. but you saying that people are wrong for being upset is just silly, a 2 year wait with almost nothing to show for it while they made 500k a year??? thats INSANE and cant just be ignored cuz "oh maybe it will be better in a few months". thats people's hard earned money pissed into the wind

Reactions: MrBree

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
jesus christ this is a reboot, this fucking scumbag managed to lie to everyone and rebooted the game to essentially do everything again and keep getting paid for it, holy shit i wish i learned to code and read some books on crowd manipulation and not fucking wasted 7 years of my life to learn industrial engineering and earn peanuts compared to what this ass hole is making for doing nothing for 2 years. lying to everyone he was actually doing something and when he was actually forced to do something again to, to re-do what was already there but dressing it as something new/update

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Jesus christ, literal years, plural, later and it doesn't even have the whole game from before the code overhaul?! If they actually stick with the claimed bi-monthly updates from here, awesome (I'll believe it when I see it), but even then, how many is it going to take just to get back the game we already had?

Reactions: Mastershake

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Dropped on their discord just for shits and giggles and people are mad. Found at least 3 or 4 messages stating that this release and a few wallpapers don't warrant patroen backing and this point and when I rechecked, the messages are gone. Devs are having an absolute mare trying to contain all the anger that's getting thrown at them but It'll be fun checking just how many people withdraw their support after this. I mean, yeah, this was short of a slap in the face, more like a spit on your face.
im tempted to go in there and go "good job guys, great use of money and time!! (me when i lie)"

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Jesus christ, literal years, plural, later and it doesn't even have the whole game from before the code overhaul?! If they actually stick with the claimed bi-monthly updates from here, awesome (I'll believe it when I see it), but even then, how many is it going to take just to get back the game we already had?
probably years... again

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
I will complain as a POTENTIAL customer.Its been 2 years and all he has done is Rework in the name of "outdated code or graphics" my theory is that he is slowing down so that he gets traction on angry fans, and then he will make an Yandere-esq excuse and they will forgive him. The circle will continue until we get to the icstor territory where he angerly finish the game and takes a break to prepare a sequel.REMEMBER MY WORDS!
ICSTOR is a nightmare for any fandom of VN

• Haha
Reactions: Antonisimo

Wisconzin

Feb 18, 2021
Bi-monthly is a wet dream. Just on the verge of people not being fucking furious, just upset. There is no way it wont take 3 month due to unforseen complications.

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
THEYVE HAD THE TIME. THATS WHY PEOPLE ARE UPSET LMAO, WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

if this was 5 months into the tech update development then i would agree, but its five times that. over 2 years now. it simply does not take that long to produce this small amount of a rework
Yes i understood. And i wrote myself that they didn't work at all during this time. They waked up last month and they said "fuck, we are screwing it, maybe is time to get back to work before losing all". Now, giving that as a fact, did you prefer to see the game dead or maybe is better to wake up late than never? They came back working on it and that's positive imho if you are interested in this game. If you are then you have just to wait and see, maybe they will start working seriously on it and it's worthly to give them a chance (and i'm not saying money, just to wait and see what they want to do). It's too late? Maybe, maybe not. If you aren't interested anymore or just don't trust them (understandable) why even bother to whine and enrage? Just ignore this update and never turn back, or maybe turn back in 6 months and see what's happening. Do as you please. I totally understand why people aren't happy with this update and i'm not happy about it too, what i can't understand is why even bother to enrage about it when we didn't even paid a cent to play this game. Tbh my interest isn't that high about it but all in all i'm happy that the game isn't dead yet. It could be in two months or they can surprise positively in the same time frame. I'll just wait, it doesn't cost me anything to just watch what next update will deliver before despair.

4.00 star(s) 363 Votes