Apr 13, 2018
Okay wtf.
I've just downloaded the game and install it in my android.
I've played this game like four years ago and playing it now there's literally no content!
First I'm forced to play using cheat but whatever.
Now All the characters are literally gone.
The only person I can talk to is the best friend who don't do shit and the sister and the mom.

All the characters in this game was literally Gone.
I swear to god this game has more content 4 years ago than now.

Seriously what happened?

Craszan

Nov 30, 2019
Okay wtf.
I've just downloaded the game and install it in my android.
I've played this game like four years ago and playing it now there's literally no content!
First I'm forced to play using cheat but whatever.
Now All the characters are literally gone.
The only person I can talk to is the best friend who don't do shit and the sister and the mom.

All the characters in this game was literally Gone.
I swear to god this game has more content 4 years ago than now.

Seriously what happened?
The same happended to me, download the version that says: before the tech update

Apr 13, 2018
If only there was something written that people could read...

Either here on F95
View attachment 3836690

Or on the developer's own website.
View attachment 3836692
You have got to be kidding me.
Why the h3ll do they even release v21 when it is literally has nothing to offer.

Don't tell me when the v21 will fully released the saves on stable ver will never work anymore.
I swear to god every gadamn time there's an update to a game this always happen.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why the h3ll do they even release v21 when it is literally has nothing to offer.

Don't tell me when the v21 will fully released the saves on stable ver will never work anymore.
I swear to god every gadamn time there's an update to a game this always happen.
Why did they release? Because there were people crying to see what they were doing on the tech update for the last 3 years before it was ready to be released - so they released a preview and labeled it "wip" (work in progress) while keeping the older version still available for people to play.

For years, saves have been pretty stable across all versions of this game - as long as you saved in Anon's room or in the map view... and usually just about anywhere else. However, yes, any save prior to v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 will not work in any new version because the code has been rewritten and variables renamed, as well as other work to the structure. We'll see if the developer includes a preloaded spot for people to start at the new content ----- as they have done for years ----- for each of the coming versions of the tech update preview and further down the line.

Want to know more? #80,618

Apr 13, 2018

I'm so fcking mad bro... no cap.
I really thought this game was already complete and I'm literally exited to play it and man... what a dissapointment.

Seriously when is the full release of v21.
I don't want to play games that basically make all my progress useless in each and every update.
Also when they release the full ver. of v21 do they include all the scenes and events from the stable version in one go or they gonna drop it slowly like what happens on nymphpri?

Man...
The only games I can trust are the JPN.
Atleast they release the game completed not this slow burn mini update that will continue until the heat death of the universe

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm so fcking mad bro... no cap.
I really thought this game was already complete and I'm literally exited to play it and man... what a dissapointment.

Seriously when is the full release of v21.
I don't want to play games that basically make all my progress useless in each and every update.
Also when they release the full ver. of v21 do they include all the scenes and events from the stable version in one go or they gonna drop it slowly like what happens on nymphpri?

Man...
The only games I can trust are the JPN.
Atleast they release the game completed not this slow burn mini update that will continue until the heat death of the universe
Oh you poor little thing.

Short answer is, come back in 2025 or 2026 and find out then.

However - also know that this game will probably never have an end where you can play everything and be done. At least not for years and years - because the developer will keep adding stuff to it for as long as they enjoy doing it, have ideas, and fans that ask for more content.

Apr 13, 2018
Oh you poor little thing.

Short answer is, come back in 2025 or 2026 and find out then.

However - also know that this game will probably never have an end where you can play everything and be done. At least not for years and years - because the developer will keep adding stuff to it for as long as they enjoy doing it, have ideas, and fans that ask for more content.
Me 80 years into the future: 8x5bb8.jpg

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 21.0.0 wip.4468
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Before the Tech Update (v0.20.16)
Patches: * -
Extras: - - - Wallpapers -
Online Gallery
Mods: SPH Mod - - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
I like this game but I don't have the patience to repeat it all over again.
I didn't understand the reason for the game change, because I didn't notice any difference
I'm afraid of updates that change something in the system, because in 99% of cases it just makes it worse.
Ex: Windows, Samsung, Apple, Google, etc.

Reactions: elpin

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Both versions listed in OP - v0.20.16 and v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 - have been successfully playtested up to Android 14. Because of the display ratio of your screenshot, I am assuming you are playing v0.20.16. Have you attempted to add any mods or is it an unaltered APK?
No modifications to the game files. Maybe it's because I'm attempting to play on joiplay? I've tried the apk but all I get is a black screen

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Meh, i always tought that in life complaining is only worth if it could lead to something. We already complained a lot for the first "rework" update, after so much time i just expected to find the thread almost dead while people were waiting for the next one... I suppose i was wrong and some people just likes to complain for weeks/months even if it won't lead to anywhere. :unsure:
Its contentious but the dev himself admitted that the noise or something along those lines influenced his decision to release the tech update in parts. You can rightly say nearly all of that noise was from his patrons but its been shown that at least some of them read this thread still.
So in this case it was not pointless complaining but complaining with an effect ;)
You can also argue that this hasn't really sped things up but its definitely something new which is what most people wanted after the long quagmire this game had fallen into.

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
And you seriously thought people would have stopped complaining? There is literally nothing new to talk about this game and there wont be for a very long time.
The only pertinent discussion is the very questionable decisions been made in development over recent years.
Yup. The update was about a month and a half ago and there's still people showing up daily asking why the content disappeared. A byproduct of the tech update decision is that there's going to be nothing else to talk about for an extremely long time.

Reactions: MurkyTurtle
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes