raschi

Jan 8, 2019
Potentential Major Issue ALERT: They changed Summerville High to Summerville College! This seemingly small change can severely affect the continuity of the plot lines. Principal Smith is still showing up as a Principal instead of a Headmaster or President of the school and an entirely different power structure of what she can get away with. It also changes the nature of the quest to find a date for the Senior Prom just to name 2. It would be a lot simpler if DC changed it back to Summerville High, otherwise most of the storyline structure will have to be rewritten, (which means more delays in any updates).
High school options has been added to my Relation Tweaker Mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-relation-tweaker-mod-raschi.214780/
If you decide to try it, please direct questions and bugreports in the mod thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: sogetthis

Nejihyuga

Aug 19, 2022
Does anyone have sound problems like me, no music, no sound
No matter how I increase the volume, it mutes
My whole PC mutes when I open the game
and I can only play cheat mode
not normal mode

Last edited:

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Dude the game is still going on? I played it like years ago, like 6 or 7. Did he find his dad's killers or what? Wasn't that the main goal? No hate for the game, I'm just surprised.

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
Dude the game is still going on? I played it like years ago, like 6 or 7. Did he find his dad's killers or what? Wasn't that the main goal? No hate for the game, I'm just surprised.
Pretty much the main plot was finished and there's probaby 20-30 hours of content. Then a couple years ago they started this huge update where they expanded the map, changed the resolution, and a bunch of other tweaks (I wanna say around 2020). While they worked on it they periodically released little updates for the old codebase, so there was new content. Downside was this increased their workload as they transitioned to the new codebase, and it also meant there was more to transfer over. They finally released this update, but its really bare bones. People are pissed considering they spent like 4+ years on this. There is a current timeline to release the old content onto this new codebase in pieces every two months. The 2nd release should be coming out on the 31st.

It looks like they will spend another year porting over the old content. They make something like 60k per month on Patreon, I'm sure that's unrelated...

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Oh man. Thanks for the update. They should start a new game. With this much money, they should do multiple games.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Only two plausible reasons here;

1- He's really always sick because he has some sort of medical condition or his immune system is sadly really weak.
2- He's sick of working, like you say.

There is no other way that he can be always sick like that, for real.
its 2024. everyone is sick.
supermajority of westerners are not fit for military duty.

2/3rd of americans are obese
40% of americans have a bad back.
and there are a bunch of other issues.

actual healthy people are a small minority of the populace today

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
That or they catch small colds/have allergies and decide to take the entire day off. I've worked with many people like that.
there is just no oversight or boss he has to report to. in theory that would be his patreons but they don't care. if he pretends to be sick for the next week his patreon isn't gonna drop. if he says he's been working all day but not on stream nobody can prove him wrong. he has been testing the limits of what a patreon dev can get away with without losing his income for years now and the money still came rolling in.

he altready won the lottery, get rich without hard labor like lawyers and doctors who also make lots of money but have to work thieir ass off for it. last step is getting rich and barely working at all and suckers will prove him right again. his last couple defenders here are putting more work into their posts defending this guy than he does put into STS

AnonExpress

Oct 30, 2023
:)
I assumed Dildorog was working on the game but from what I've looked at right now, he apparently just makes fan animations. They're really good too. I guess he's just taking stuff from what's already been made unless he's making stuff all from scratch--which in that case, his work has an impressive degree of verisimilitude.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Pretty much the main plot was finished and there's probaby 20-30 hours of content. Then a couple years ago they started this huge update where they expanded the map, changed the resolution, and a bunch of other tweaks (I wanna say around 2020). While they worked on it they periodically released little updates for the old codebase, so there was new content. Downside was this increased their workload as they transitioned to the new codebase, and it also meant there was more to transfer over. They finally released this update, but its really bare bones. People are pissed considering they spent like 4+ years on this. There is a current timeline to release the old content onto this new codebase in pieces every two months. The 2nd release should be coming out on the 31st.

It looks like they will spend another year porting over the old content. They make something like 60k per month on Patreon, I'm sure that's unrelated...
I feel bad for you if you really think it’s only going to take another year. Closer to two years if we’re lucky.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I haven't been following this game at all except occasionally checking for updates, but I do hope for a couple things to happen eventually:

1) that a few paths get adjusted or even remade. Namely, the redhead friend's mom paths & Mia's paths (including her mom & church etc.). They both either have meh art, are lacking in content, or just have very awkward story/scene execution, or sometimes all three. I never liked the friend, he was always irritating and just got in the way, and his mom doesn't do anything for me. But it's still a path that isn't fully realized imo. I did really like Mia, though, so it's a shame she has such little content given how long she's existed in the game. And also, I think she's the only character in the game where you have to pick between her and her mom, which is dumb considering no one else has that limitation; it doesn't remotely follow the rest of the game's logic.

and 2) there's still some girls that have zero content. The hispanic girls are the main ones for me that come to mind; was really sad when I first played it slowly finding out they had nothing except a lame shower tease. And some more content for trailer blondie's friend Missy. Big fan of her look & personality in-game, but no solo content :cry: There are others, too.

Feel free to tell me none of this is ever gonna happen blah blah, this is just a drive-by for my own benefit but maybe others agree.

Also, just my opinion: I've always thought the trailer park chick being the popular girl and being friends with Missy & the redhead, which seem on the richer side, didn't make much sense. Seems more appropriate for a spoiled blonde taking her place, and the trailer girl having her own friend group.. or maybe even none, maybe she's only 'popular' with the guys for being easy? Then her path basically becomes like.. a 'redeemed slut' path or something. Eh, doesn't really matter in the end and it's obvious the dev is trying to be efficient, which is fine. But it's always been a pet peeve for me :p

Reactions: Budman 1959
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes