txe320

Dec 4, 2023
how is somebody always sick? LOL he is sick of working that is all. dude claims to be sick every month.
Only two plausible reasons here;

1- He's really always sick because he has some sort of medical condition or his immune system is sadly really weak.
2- He's sick of working, like you say.

There is no other way that he can be always sick like that, for real.

Reactions: Budman 1959

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
1- He's really always sick because he has some sort of medical condition or his immune system is sadly really weak.
He could be that sick because he can't stop knocking up his wife and kids are plague machines. Dude is sicker than my slacker co-worker ...

Any indication that he's gotten a warning from Patreon regarding underage content?
Why would he? The characters are all in college, aren't they?

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
Skimmed through some more stream stuff.
Apparently one part of the tech update is that events will be more dynamic.

DC: "Let's say we do Missy's story and at the end there's a big party that ends with you banging her. Assuming all the main characters are available, we do a main pass on the story and quest and how it unfolds. Then we say okay if these 3 characters are unavailable then the event cannot happen or part of it has to change. If we're at the point in Eve's story where Eve is mad at roxxy then she's not going to be there. So we have to create multiple variants of the party depending on characters' state. That creates more work for our writer and our coder but at least after the tech update we have a system that handles it. People don't see that but under the hood that's what we did."

Reactions: CUNTBLAZER420

BoyHowdy981

Jun 13, 2024
Skimmed through some more stream stuff.
Apparently one part of the tech update is that events will be more dynamic.

DC: "Let's say we do Missy's story and at the end there's a big party that ends with you banging her. Assuming all the main characters are available, we do a main pass on the story and quest and how it unfolds. Then we say okay if these 3 characters are unavailable then the event cannot happen or part of it has to change. If we're at the point in Eve's story where Eve is mad at roxxy then she's not going to be there. So we have to create multiple variants of the party depending on characters' state. That creates more work for our writer and our coder but at least after the tech update we have a system that handles it. People don't see that but under the hood that's what we did."
lol thats not gonna happen. all the tech update was is wide screen. and redrawing the same pictures again but with shadows on them now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any indication that he's gotten a warning from Patreon regarding underage content?
He got a warning about the "high school" setting in 2017, along with the familial relationships in the household, and the noncon sleepsex. All which he changed in v0.15.0 in early 2018 in order to stay on Patreon.

It's been this way for 6 years.
all the tech update was is wide screen. and redrawing the same pictures again but with shadows on them now.
Sure, Jan.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Since there is still no Incest Patch, I decided to make one. I'm not this game's dev. I should work on my own game actually, but eh I like Summertime Saga. You can check out my game, it's about Warcraft...
I honestly don't know what I am doing. I just decrypted the files and changed the text directly. Nothing fancy. Well I added one new event with Jenny : The Sister Experience. Even better than the Girlfriend Experience. But it doesn't seem very stable at the moment...
The mod replace any mention of Debbie so she's "Mom", sentences has been reworded accordingly. Jenny refers herself as your sister. It's not just "replace all Debbie by Mom", I tried to put more work than that.
Anyway, I only made this for myself, but I might as well share it, and we'll see how it goes. I hope some people will enjoy this quick mod

To install : Extract it in "game" folder
Does not work. What do I exactly need to move into the game folder. I tried everything.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
ScriptError: Name ('game/src/plot/+prologue.rpy', 1717184160, 1675) is defined twice, at src/plot/+prologue.rpyc:2 and game/src/src/plot/+prologue.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 359, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 957, in load_appropriate_file
File "renpy/script.py", line 590, in finish_load
File "renpy/script.py", line 566, in check_name
ScriptError: Name ('game/src/plot/+prologue.rpy', 1717184160, 1675) is defined twice, at src/plot/+prologue.rpyc:2 and game/src/src/plot/+prologue.rpyc:2.

macOS-14.5-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Summertime Saga 21.0.0-wip.4468
Wed Jul 24 03:05:08 2024

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
You live with the Dev to know this? (to know that is the reason for the "sickness")
No, but my neighbours got two kids in elementary school age and if something is going around, you can be sure they've caught it. And DC has what, two, three kids? It's not exactly a stretch to assume he catches shit from his kids.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Does not work. What do I exactly need to move into the game folder. I tried everything.

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Seems liek you didn't put it at the right place and it didn't replace the previous files. You need to add the files in the game/ folder

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Seems liek you didn't put it at the right place and it didn't replace the previous files. You need to add the files in the game/ folder

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Yup. It looks like they extracted the /src folder twice. Once into the game folder and then a second time into the /src folder they created the first time they extracted:
1721819846628.png

Also, Scarlet Ashbringer, if you're going to keep up with the patch you made through each new update that DC releases - you might want to consider making a thread specifically for your patch so that any questions can be directed there (and people can also search that thread much easier than this thread of 82k posts that include questions about older patches). You could edit your original patch post to link to your thread :)

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Yup. It looks like they extracted the /src folder twice. Once into the game folder and then a second time into the /src folder they created the first time they extracted:
View attachment 3862067

Also, Scarlet Ashbringer, if you're going to keep up with the patch you made through each new update that DC releases - you might want to consider making a thread specifically for your patch so that any questions can be directed there (and people can also search that thread much easier than this thread of 82k posts that include questions about older patches). You could edit your original patch post to link to your thread :)
I'll think about it, but I really did this patch because I wanted one for myself, not sure if I will keep it updated. I'll see if I can fit that in my schedule ^^

Reactions: Count Morado
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes