j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If that asset is meant to cover a single pixel at 4K display resolution, yes, that is absolutely how "4K" works in the world of CONTENT PRODUCTION. We describe what resolution an asset is designed to support clarity up to, because that's what is the most *practical* way to direct asset design for games and film/animation. If you actually had any significant experience in these industries you'd understand this. I'm explaining this for people to understand, whether you want to be stubborn and unwilling to accept new information is up to you.
People simply tend to forget that the vast majority of assets are character sprites/rig system art, items, assets for sex scenes and stuff and not just backgrounds and cutscenes.

aligiant

Oct 23, 2019
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 21.0.0 wip.4468
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Before the Tech Update (v0.20.16)
Patches: * -
Extras: - - - Wallpapers -
Online Gallery
Mods: SPH Mod - - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
i got the last version but there are just 2 girls stories

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
Hello there.

I havent follow "fully" the devellopement of the game a few years. I have read that they was working on a tech update.
Now i have see that they finally releases their tech update.

But if i have undersrtand correctly, the tech update is "cutted" from the previous content(story, characters etc etc) of the pre-tech ? If it's right, it's mean a lot of cotnent isn't avaible with the tech update, its correct ?

Tk's

Chaos_Alfa

Dec 21, 2020
Hello there.

I havent follow "fully" the devellopement of the game a few years. I have read that they was working on a tech update.

But if i have undersrtand correctly, the tech update is "cutted" from the previous content(story, characters etc etc) of the pre-tech ? If it's right, it's mean a lot of cotnent isn't avaible with the tech update, its correct ?

Tk's
That is correct. The new version only has a small part of the old content and the missing contented will be added with the upcoming updates. I would recommend waiting till it's up to date with the old version before playing

Reactions: Count Morado

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Hello there.

Tk's
Yeah, the tech-update will be released in partial updates. Which basically means the whole game and all of it's content will be rereleased in separate parts.

Reactions: Count Morado

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Hello there.

Tk's
yeah it's not the tech update, it's part 1 out of ?? for the tech update with some new great looking background art but some terrible looking new character art. also even though the first part is supposed to cover landlady and jenny it still reuses some old outdated character art for debbie (not enough time, pls understand) and doesn't feature her pregnancy content so prepare for another, idk 5 years maybe (being optimisitc here) of waiting until the debbie route to be truly complete

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
What do you guys think, update at the end of July?
I predict they'll release end of July, but the update won't have everything they wanted to get in this release fully completed. One of the modules will be 80% complete or something, and require an additional update to finalise (which will then push the rest of the updates off-cycle)

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Hey, here's me "defending DC" because of your wrong information.

DC's first hopeful (not self-imposed) deadline was the initial release of the v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 that they stated in April they would release by the end of May.
View attachment 3855940
And, that version was released on 31 May 2024 - so they hit their first hopeful deadline.

Now, let's see if DC and the team are able to hit their goal of their second deadline at the end of July:
View attachment 3855946
The first deadline they had the motivation to remove the abandoned tag that had just been applied here. :;) It was announced just before it applied and quickly released on time for monthly renewals.

Still it is fairly likely the release will happen. This month patreon is down for the first time since the proof of life news. So it is in best interests to release something. Still DC does not always act in his best business interests.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well his patron is so far down this month... It was announced just before it applied and quickly released on time for monthly renewals.... This month patreon is down for the first time since the proof of life news.
Again, here's me "defending DC" because of your wrong information.

If you simply mean compared to last month, then you would be right. It is down from this same time last month - about 3 weeks after the release of the last update.
However, you had to go further and you're wrong about it being down "since the proof of life news." It is higher than it was in May at this time (after your "proof of life news" stipulation). It is higher than the entire month of April. It is higher than the entire month of March... it is nearly 10% higher at this time than this same time last year and is at its highest at this point in any month (outside of last month) in about 2 years.
1721679581373.png 1721679703586.png

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
"4K" has different meanings depending on the context. Yes it defines a certain resolution, if we're talking about buying a monitor. But when we're talking about CONTENT PRODUCTION, saying art is made "in 4K" implies that, for the given area on the screen the art will take up, its pixel density will be 1:1 with the pixels on the display. This is how these terms are used when discussing art, because it's the most practical and easy to interpret.

If I take a 4K wallpaper, and then slice it down the middle, it's still an image made for a 4K display, it's just covering half my display now instead. Functionally it is a "4K asset". Arguing otherwise is being needlessly pedantic.
Interesting!

Reactions: VertXXX

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Same thing happened to me. I don't even know what I said and I was told I would be temp banned. I don't even talk much on here.
This is how I feel when I have to figure out (in vain, obv) what I said when I said it.
Berserk 1.jpg

That... doesn't really tell me which comment was deleted. Only the reason is there on the screenshot, not what was deleted specifically.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonExpress

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Again, here's me "defending DC" because of your wrong information.

If you simply mean compared to last month, then you would be right. It is down from this same time last month - about 3 weeks after the release of the last update.
However, you had to go further and you're wrong about it being down "since the proof of life news." It is higher than it was in May at this time (after your "proof of life news" stipulation). It is higher than the entire month of April. It is higher than the entire month of March... it is nearly 10% higher at this time than this same time last year and is at its highest at this point in any month (outside of last month) in about 2 years.
View attachment 3857721 View attachment 3857726
Yes I did simply mean since last month. It would be a good time for another partial tech release to shift the momentum. Before that the momentum was carrying him up not down.

You are always very selective in the facts that you share that are supportive of the dev.
You were missing the context of why DC quickly announced and met his own release date.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Someone finally posted an incest patch for the new v21.0.0 version so I decided to give it a try. Needless to say, there's not a whole helluva lot there yet, You have the initial Mom and Sis interactions and the first day of school. It's really frustrating to not have any content with the teachers and students. He gives you complete stats and $10,000, so you can't go to the gym but you can still buy stuff but you can't really do anything with it. There are a bunch of new locations you can check out but nothing to do there.

Teacher content and minigames are supposed to be updated at the end of July. We'll just have to wait and see if that happens. IMO, it's really not worth playing until DarkCookie restores more content.

Potentential Major Issue ALERT: They changed Summerville High to Summerville College! This seemingly small change can severely affect the continuity of the plot lines. Principal Smith is still showing up as a Principal instead of a Headmaster or President of the school and an entirely different power structure of what she can get away with. It also changes the nature of the quest to find a date for the Senior Prom just to name 2. It would be a lot simpler if DC changed it back to Summerville High, otherwise most of the storyline structure will have to be rewritten, (which means more delays in any updates).

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes