Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes I did simply mean since last month. It would be a good time for another partial tech release to shift the momentum. Before that the momentum was carrying him up not down.

You are always very selective in the facts that you share that are supportive of the dev.
You were missing the context of why DC quickly announced and met his own release date.
Please. My selectivity is broader than most anyone who has posted in this thread and I make sure I am as explicit as possible, include links or data to support, rather than generalities, guesses, hyperbole, and rumours.

As for being down from last month at this time.... Nearly all developers on Pateeon have a spike the month of/immediately after release and the following month or so see numbers slip. This is not novel nor unique. If you would like proof, feel free to DM me and I'll grab a dozen or so examples from other developers. It is the way it nearly always happens and is expected. Your hypothesis holds no water.

The following is rhetorical: why would DC worry of his numbers are slightly off of last month when they are hovering up near his best numbers for the entire time of his development? 30,700-ish still makes him #1 and still brings him in over $60k per month.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
He was Live :
and based on what i saw :
-he seem to curved up Bissette(Eng Teacher) and The Pink Haired Teacher a little.
-another fix for Jenny's scene.
-possibly improved the Librarian

• Wow
Reactions: Davai099

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
He was Live :
and based on what i saw :
-he seem to curved up Bissette(Eng Teacher) and The Pink Haired Teacher a little.
-another fix for Jenny's scene.
-possibly improved the Librarian
So he decided to ruin 3 more characters, in the end.

WTF

• Haha
Reactions: Davai099

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
Why is Translator3000 not working, does anyone know any solution?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: type object 'RenpyImporter' has no attribute 'get_data'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 526, in main
File "000translator3000_main.rpyc", line 1437, in script
File "lib/python3.9/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "000translator3000_main.rpyc", line 1437, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 821, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
File "<translator3000>", line 1524, in <module>
AttributeError: type object 'RenpyImporter' has no attribute 'get_data'

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Summertime Saga 21.0.0-wip.4468
Tue Jul 23 20:29:09 2024

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Potentential Major Issue ALERT: They changed Summerville High to Summerville College! This seemingly small change can severely affect the continuity of the plot lines. Principal Smith is still showing up as a Principal instead of a Headmaster or President of the school and an entirely different power structure of what she can get away with. It also changes the nature of the quest to find a date for the Senior Prom just to name 2. It would be a lot simpler if DC changed it back to Summerville High, otherwise most of the storyline structure will have to be rewritten, (which means more delays in any updates).
Not to mention that Jenny has her purple college cheer leading uniform which is different than the red high school uniforms.

Maybe someone can change it back to a high school in the incest/uncensored patch.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
testing how lazy he can be without losing income has been his MO for years now. compare the work he put into the project in the first couple years to now and it's a night and day difference.
Or, maybe he's streaming shorter because he has deadlines to meet now. And as someone who used to be a regular in DC's streams in the early years, the streams really weren't that much more productive.

That being said, it's known that DC is lazy, and that he definitely cares about his Patreon income. So it isn't a reach to assume he tries to balance those two contradicting factors in his work ethic. I don't know if his streams being shorter in the same timespan as trying to release partial tech-updates is a good indicator of laziness though..

Reactions: Budman 1959
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes