px305

May 6, 2017
Whenever you like it or not, one of the points and best things of F95 is that Patrons and Non-Patrons can discuss together.

Your opinion matters either you pay or not, some people think paying or money gives them some type of ancestral wisdom.

The game is too big I think DC didn't planned to make it this size (size characters and storylines, etc.) at this point I think he's just trying to finish everything he introduced to the game.

He remaked the game cause during these years he improved his drawing and animation skills and probably has a lot of more help to dev the game. (Do you guys remember his firsts animations? they were terrible).

I think the poll is necessary because patrons have to be involved somehow I don't think people pay just to have the game early, see some sketches or brag about it in F95.

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
Whenever you like it or not, one of the points and best things of F95 is that Patrons and Non-Patrons can discuss together.

Your opinion matters either you pay or not, some people think paying or money gives them some type of ancestral wisdom.

The game is too big I think DC didn't planned to make it this size (size characters and storylines, etc.) at this point I think he's just trying to finish everything he introduced to the game.

He remaked the game cause during these years he improved his drawing and animation skills and probably has a lot of more help to dev the game. (Do you guys remember his firsts animations? they were terrible).

I think the poll is necessary because patrons have to be involved somehow I don't think people pay just to have the game early, see some sketches or brag about it in F95.
People are entitled to their opinions of course, but if that opinion is "reeee he's ripping people off reeee" and you've never donated, then your opinion isn't worth a goddamned thing.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Because what IS does not constitute what WILL be. As I have said, I haven't yet played far into the game so I have not encountered this so called redreawn Annie, just this one. However, even if I did, that does not mean that the one I posted does not exist.

You understand what I'm saying right? The model with the P in that scene is IN the game right now, it hasn't been changed. So it's sloppy because they left it there with the wrong mirrored version. For whatever be their reason, it does not take away from the fact that it looks lazy and sloppy.

Now whether or not they decide to change that or if they plan on changing it that's obviously fine, but again, that does not take away from the present sloppiness.

I'm not trying to insinuate they're incompetent fools for leaving such a thing (or perhaps they are? who knows), just that it was lazy decision making. Whether it was knowingly or unknowingly left there. It looks particularly bad since this is the prologue scene (or at least close to) in the game. Looks sloppy there, and I know I wasn't the only one who noticed it.
How is it sloppy when that character model has been redrawn and going to be replaced in this coming update or the next after that

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Mrs Dewitt's panty lines are a bit off here too when MC spreads her ass cheeks and labium majora. As the contours below the mons at least, would follow the contours of the movement. Kinda throws me off since it's right in your face, and the experience.
So unless she's got solid plastic panties, this is more correct.

Reactions: Dexco and yoje

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Imagine not caring enough to post 2 novel-length posts back to back about a badge that's not in-gmae anymore. Gotta wonder what you do for stuff you care
:LOL: I'm just wondering why people are still discussing on here. There's a walkthrough/cheat mod, like just play the game and be done with it until the next update
I doubt OP and the community are here for someone to OCD his game :LOL:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
oh yeah the blueballing has already begun... people gonna criticize DC for being shit, lazy, milking people, bad story telling, bad updates and so on... but then the NEW version drops, and everyone gonna bust a fat nut on it and be happy for about 2weeks.... everytime the same shit SMH....

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
oh yeah the blueballing has already begun... people gonna criticize DC for being shit, lazy, milking people, bad story telling, bad updates and so on... but then the NEW version drops, and everyone gonna bust a fat nut on it and be happy for about 2weeks.... everytime the same shit SMH....
You forgot to add they're going to start calculating his earning per month times what he releases every n month, hahahaha.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
They finish up the last two coding task and all that left is bug fixing so the release should be soon

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What story ? Her route is done. Only thing you'll get is a remake to have the 3 of them get preg and the dating/prom night stuff.

Reactions: banzemanga

px305

May 6, 2017
Folks are mad about lack of continued content for neglected characters and here I am still wanting more content for the Sister and Aunt...
I feel similarly. I would fucking love if DC spent an update returning to the sister/mom/aunt. Especially sister. She's by far the hottest and there's still so much they could do with her storyline.

Complaining about sister content when is the character with highest number of scenes by far (17 in total) ok... :KEK:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This goes back to what i said earlier. Most people skip the stories and are looking for new sex scenes. The truth is that for Jenny and Diane, there were almost no new sex scenes but like 90% was changes in story. And having to rewrite the story scenario, making sure they are consistent and having to go back and hunt every little change of the flags and bugs; was probably most of the work. It is real work. Don't get me wrong, i am programmer and i know how painful and nightmarish that is. But, he didn't have to change to story. He could have just added more story or sex scenes and it would have been more productive and everyone would have been happier.
While I'd somewhat agree about Diane, in her case it was mostly about the art and the pregnacy system, I'd quite strongly disagree about Jenny to be honest. Her "story" was an unholy mess of bad quest design (all you did was earning money and handing it to her either directly or via toys), stupid repetitions (countless random showers and hugs at night for no reason and with no indication) and stats grinds (Somrak) which should never have been part of her story in the first place. If anybody objectively needed a proper rewrite to sort things out it was indeed Jenny.

And those who only play the game for the scenes will probably have to admit that they are playing a game that's not 100% suited for their needs. SS has always been story and character heavy, while there are so many other great games which are laser-focussed on scenes and reduce everything else to the necessary minimum.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes