D

Deleted member 2308390

Is there a way to get it to real full screen on smartphone Android ? Cause the option ingame dosnt change anything.
It's cropped and so very small

Aug 29, 2020
The one after this is not Annie. We’ll get the second half of the 20.5 update next, then Rhonda, then Annie. It’ll probably be around a year until we get to Annie.
The update after this one will be focus on "Annie," but no one actually cares what happens to her. I doubt anyone cares about the girls the next two updates focus on and they have roughly zero impact on the story. SS is meant to be about story and character investment.
Not sure who to believe lol.

Reactions: Mikilande

Bobink

Aug 27, 2017
The next update will probably come out soon.

The only downside is that DC seems to be focused on unimportant side-characters no one cares about. Clearly the most interesting content is with the Diane and Jenny (in terms of story and emotional investment) and other prominent characters like Diane, and maybe the neighbor Mia. Fans seem to care about these characters.

But the trend seems to be to focus on the underwhelming content instead. The update after this one will be focus on "Annie," but no one actually cares what happens to her. I doubt anyone cares about the girls the next two updates focus on and they have roughly zero impact on the story. SS is meant to be about story and character investment.

I'm sure some people will say, "But I love the characters that have zero impact and no emotional investment..." LUL
By focusing on a character like Annie you can turn them into characters with a good story. That's the whole point of updating them. There was a point when Roxxy was some stupid side character with 'roughly zero impact on the story', and the Roxxy update was, imo, the best update to the game by far.

ShinigamiEX

Mar 9, 2020
Anyone know why I can't open the console? I have downloaded the game today, followed the steps to set config.console = True, still can't open the console using SHIFT+O. I tried in all the screens. I am playing on non cheat mode.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2018
Yeah, I definitely don't want to help her redeem herself and learn to relax and have fun while breaking her from the influence of the principle while solving her home issues which will eventually lead to the smashing of both her and her mother...that doesn't interest me in the slightest...
That's the most likely route...but it's a shame DC won't let us pick a punitive route where Annie becomes the school meat urinal.

Her mom's a sweet lady though, I look forward to treating her right.

Reactions: ragbat

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
I think the bank teller Liu is coming in the next update after this one along with the Mob boss' daughter - Nadya. From what DC has said so far, the girls who get content this time are Melonia, Iwanka, Maria and Tina. Don't know if there are more.

But being real, he spent way more (too much) time on the main story than most people would care for.

cloud77777

Jul 25, 2017
i'm kind of confused about the 20.5 update. Is this going to be the rest of the main story, or will there be another main story update after this one? On his patreon he stated that the reason 20.5 would be split was so that it would only be 2 months of development instead of 4. Is it still being split and it took way longer than he said? Because he said that in May, coming up on 4 months.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
The next update will probably come out soon.

The only downside is that DC seems to be focused on unimportant side-characters no one cares about. Clearly the most interesting content is with the Diane and Jenny (in terms of story and emotional investment) and other prominent characters like Diane, and maybe the neighbor Mia. Fans seem to care about these characters.

But the trend seems to be to focus on the underwhelming content instead. The update after this one will be focus on "Annie," but no one actually cares what happens to her. I doubt anyone cares about the girls the next two updates focus on and they have roughly zero impact on the story. SS is meant to be about story and character investment.

I'm sure some people will say, "But I love the characters that have zero impact and no emotional investment..." LUL
Speak for yourself ... I'm super interested in Annie's content, I don't necessarily expect a character development, but a minimally credible situation that culminates in sex. The more stories with new girls, the better (y)

Reactions: FranFranM

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Im just shocked she has no scenes and that judith has only a hand job
The development is basically an all or nothing approach for the last two years. Those who get an update will get a full story, while those who aren't involved as main or secondary characters in these updates will get nothing.

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
i'm kind of confused about the 20.5 update. Is this going to be the rest of the main story, or will there be another main story update after this one? On his patreon he stated that the reason 20.5 would be split was so that it would only be 2 months of development instead of 4. Is it still being split and it took way longer than he said? Because he said that in May, coming up on 4 months.
As of now, the upcoming update is gonna be the ‘middle’ update so the main story needs one more update after this one to be finished.

Rhonda’s update is gonna be well into 2021 (like March-May I’m gonna guess).

Reactions: ragbat

ragbat

Jan 7, 2018
That's the most likely route...but it's a shame DC won't let us pick a punitive route where Annie becomes the school meat urinal.

Her mom's a sweet lady though, I look forward to treating her right.
I kind of wonder after DC is finished adding characters and giving them pregnancy options if he would go back on some characters and create "other" routes.

It would take a long time but also give DC a easier task than coming up with a whole new IP.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes