srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone know why I can't open the console? I have downloaded the game today, followed the steps to set config.console = True, still can't open the console using SHIFT+O. I tried in all the screens. I am playing on non cheat mode.
There are some descriptions around in this thread. You can install my mod (see signature), it enables the console among other things.

Reactions: ShinigamiEX

hentaiwatcher

Apr 24, 2017
i'm kind of confused about the 20.5 update. Is this going to be the rest of the main story, or will there be another main story update after this one? On his patreon he stated that the reason 20.5 would be split was so that it would only be 2 months of development instead of 4. Is it still being split and it took way longer than he said? Because he said that in May, coming up on 4 months.
As of now, the upcoming update is gonna be the ‘middle’ update so the main story needs one more update after this one to be finished.

Rhonda’s update is gonna be well into 2021 (like March-May I’m gonna guess).
Like IZenithI mentioned, the upcoming update will probably be only the first half of the 20.5 update, with the other half after that, before DC will proceed to 21.

But given the fact that it took DC 4 month, instead of the assumed 2, I would assume the next update will be much of the same. With a bit of hope it might be around Christmas or Jan/Feb, with a seperate Christmas update.
And considering it took DC from Jan to May for Christmas 19.5 to 20.1, I assume Rhoda's update will release somwhere around May 2021.

And I swear if I have to waste half of my playtime on 20.5's first half on shit like delivering pizzas again, I'm gonna flip some fucking tables. The 20 update took 2h more than it should have. Eve's story was longer too, but that shit was at least wholesome af and entertaining and not the same minigame for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: IZenithI and Somnus

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Like IZenithI mentioned, the upcoming update will probably be only the first half of the 20.5 update, with the other half after that, before DC will proceed to 21.

But given the fact that it took DC 4 month, instead of the assumed 2, I would assume the next update will be much of the same. With a bit of hope it might be around Christmas or Jan/Feb, with a seperate Christmas update.
And considering it took DC from Jan to May for Christmas 19.5 to 20.1, I assume Rhoda's update will release somwhere around May 2021.

And I swear if I have to waste half of my playtime on 20.5's first half on shit like delivering pizzas again, I'm gonna flip some fucking tables. The 20 update took 2h more than it should have. Eve's story was longer too, but that shit was at least wholesome af and entertaining and not the same minigame for hours.
Yeah I hope the saves are compatible I don't want to deliver any more pizzas.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Yeah I hope the saves are compatible I don't want to deliver any more pizzas.
Naughty Tribute Mod ;)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
In my playthrough there was quest about inviting people to a party at Erik's house. I didn't pursue that and then it disappeared. I looked on the wiki, but nothing talks about that task. What was that about, who were you supposed to talk to?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Aside Erik's notmom for his route, nobody else. Poker is/was planned to be added with most girls "someday". Probably for the dating update a few years down the road

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i do hope he comes back later to rework some of the side characters. unfortunatelly, most of the development was used on the same old characters, even the teachers, get only 1, maybe 2 scenes each. including the french teacher who was supposed to be much more important than she ended up being.

Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Teachers gonna get a remake anyway : they all need preg stuff and DC will add the coach in there at the same time. Probably 2 years away though

Reactions: HB38

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
If DC is having trouble getting things ready and out on time why not hire some people or get some enthusiastic fan boys/girls to help with stuff like coding and proofreading or testing

nineeleven

Oct 9, 2017
If DC is having trouble getting things ready and out on time why not hire some people or get some enthusiastic fan boys/girls to help with stuff like coding and proofreading or testing
Because he is milking every penny he can from updates. It’s why I stopped being a patron, great game and amazing art, does a great job but questionable work ethic. Idk it whatever now considering not paying anymore so it doesn’t bother me as much, I just chill and wait for the updates now. Only thing that sucks is I can’t vote anymore for the content

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
There are some descriptions around in this thread. You can install my mod (see signature), it enables the console among other things.
I am using your mod. Its great work. So when the update drops can i play it with your mod(opd version of the mod)? Like is your mod for all versions or do you update the mod as new updates drop by? Thanks

ShinigamiEX

Mar 9, 2020
Thanks man. Installed it and seems to be working. Let's hope it goes well.
I was playing the game it was working fine. But when I encountered the Eve for the first time in park. I get an error when the three dudes come right after Eve shows her drawing of her sister as super girl. Tho I was able to ignore it but it warned me there might be future problem with this.
The error is:
Code:
While loading <'Image' 'characters/anon/can.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/characters/eve/button.rpy", line 20, in script call
    call expression game.dialog_select("eve_button_park_hangout")
  File "game/scripts/characters/eve/button_dialogues.rpy", line 3809, in script
    call screen flying_can
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/TributeModImages.rpy", line 111, in render
    can_render = renpy.render(Transform(self.can, zoom=self.z), width, height, st, at)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/anon/can.png'.
I have the files in respective folder. I am playing on a linux distro. I checked for file permission it was set to read and write, so no problem there.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I am using your mod. Its great work. So when the update drops can i play it with your mod(opd version of the mod)? Like is your mod for all versions or do you update the mod as new updates drop by? Thanks
Unfortunately, it will take some time to make it work with the new version. Expect it to take about three days for the mod to work as in previous release, only then I can adapt the new content.
I was playing the game it was working fine. But when I encountered the Eve for the first time in park. I get an error when the three dudes come right after Eve shows her drawing of her sister as super girl. Tho I was able to ignore it but it warned me there might be future problem with this.
The error is:
Code:
While loading <'Image' 'characters/anon/can.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/characters/eve/button.rpy", line 20, in script call
    call expression game.dialog_select("eve_button_park_hangout")
  File "game/scripts/characters/eve/button_dialogues.rpy", line 3809, in script
    call screen flying_can
  File "game/scripts/TributeModImages.rpy", line 111, in render
    can_render = renpy.render(Transform(self.can, zoom=self.z), width, height, st, at)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/anon/can.png'.
I have the files in respective folder. I am playing on a linux distro. I checked for file permission it was set to read and write, so no problem there.
Can you attach a save file here? However, I fear I cannot support linux as I don't have it.

ShinigamiEX

Mar 9, 2020
Unfortunately, it will take some time to make it work with the new version. Expect it to take about three days for the mod to work as in previous release, only then I can adapt the new content.

Can you attach a save file here? However, I fear I cannot support linux as I don't have it.
Please try this save and try to access the computer in the room. I have fixed it, when I try to log in getting an error and I can't ignore it this time anymore. I have extracted your mod in the Summertime/game folder. All the resources are there.
Erro:
Code:
  File "/media/Woooo/Summer_mod/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png'.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/computer_no_nude.png'.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
any chance dc changes his opinion and does rhonda next instead of another story update? the thing that killed it for me is that the story updates took longer than planned which is fine but i just hate how it's been just side characters for a year. if he squeezed rhonda in between the next story update that'd be a nice change of pace. i don't see people jumping up and down from exciitement if he keeps working on the rump family after this update for another couple months.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes