3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Seem to be having a problem even playing the game? Main menu brings me straight to 3 empty save slots with no way to actually start.
Same problem. I can't advance past the main menu.
I'm running it in sandboxie, however. That may be the problem if you're running it in a sandbox as well.

L

laisinhanemexiste

i love these game styles with side scroll and monsters
i'll test for sure <3

elql

Jan 13, 2018
- very short game
- poor game mechanics (well, this is a quite common feature in h-sidescrollers either way)
- few h animations
- and the worst of all....sprites gallery has no sound

thx for the upload....but not recommended

Reactions: PitchyHornet

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
i love these game styles with side scroll and monsters
i'll test for sure <3
Same, it's better than RPG's (don't get me wrong I still love RPG's) and VN's imo. Better than anything that uses still images and CGs for "H content" by far.
Check out the fighting girl series by Umai Neko, those were fucking good. The latest 2 are on this site already, FIghting Girl Sakura-R (completed) and Magical Angel Fairy Heart (WIP).

if anyone's got side scrolling H game recommendations, don't be shy about it

Pret

Apr 21, 2018
Seem to be having a problem even playing the game? Main menu brings me straight to 3 empty save slots with no way to actually start.
me too. i encountered the same problems as yours. anyone here knows the solution? :(

walkingdale

Mar 12, 2018
Haven't played it yet, but I'm honestly more disappointed at it being censored than anything else. When is Japan getting rid of this stupid law?

Albert Schimidt

Jan 27, 2018
I found a solution about the problem with the menu. Inside the game folder, there is a folder named "StreamingAssets". Inside this folder, create a folder named "GameData". Put the "GameData" file inside the "GameData" folder. Open the game and see if works now

Proddity

May 8, 2018
In my case, the streamingassets folder already has a gamedata folder but i cannot find any gamedata files.

Juche

Dec 17, 2017
Sorry for asking, but is it normal that I can only choose a resolution of 720*400?

Ergast

May 31, 2017
The game isn't bad. Not exactly the best metroidvania, and the music doesn't match the game, at least in my opinion (I may be biased by the actual metroid and castlevania, as they have a much less relaxing ost), but I've played through worse games.

If I have to point something that really bothered me, is the hp. I'm going to guess that drinking the bottle from the sucubus in the very beggining gives you 300 hp instead of the standard 100 hp. Well, if you have to reload, for some reason, in the first stage, if you didn't drink the bottle, it reloads with 300 hp. After I finished the first stage, when I reloaded the first two times it gave me the hp I actually had (110 hp at that moment), then it reduced it to 100, and once I recovered all the skills, it went up to 320 (I got another expansion, so I should have 120).

Looks like a free buff, ain't it? The thing is, I wanted to play the game in the hard difficult, not the easy one. Both because I can smell a trap like that from several kms away (I'm gonna guess that drinking the bottle, and the game gives you two chances of doing so, makes it so it gives you the bad ending) and because I wanted the... challenge, if you can call ending this game with 120 or so hp challenging, as the worst part of said challenge is certain jumps where if you fuck up, the spines are going to kill you given enough time, as they stunlock you to death, so it doesn't matter if you have 100, 300 or 1 billion points of hp, except that it gives you the gameover screen faster so you have to endure the stunlock less time.

Besides that, the art is pretty, the animations aren't bad and besides the game deciding to stunlock you to death, it doesn't move as bad as I expected, with a bit of polishment (like making the dashing through enemies consistent, instead of not letting you pass through them if you are too close, or making it so it is a cancel move, like any half decent metroidvania with this mechanic does) I could go as far as to say that it actually has a good control. The first stage is also a good tutorial, giving you your full power and a brief explanation of what does every button, and let you experiment, so that you can get a feeling of how the character moves.

Reactions: Nanao6924 and GaRbS

Dariuss

Dec 3, 2017
I found a solution about the problem with the menu. Inside the game folder, there is a folder named "StreamingAssets". Inside this folder, create a folder named "GameData". Put the "GameData" file inside the "GameData" folder. Open the game and see if works now
This works for me, it solved the issue of being stuck in the main menu. Basically you have to create another "GameData" folder and put the already existing "GameData" folder in it. Don't ask why, but it works. Thanks Albert!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes