3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Aestrocity

Jul 14, 2017
pretty fun game, reminds me a little bit of grimhelms games. by accident figured out how to infinite "double" jump but double jumping and then landing on a platform while moving a direction and spamming C as you hit it (frame perfect from what it looks like), you can fly. managed to replicate it a many times, let me skip past a lot of the levels LOL

Reactions: Shinshon

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
It's the third time my save broke. first two times the craracter's max demonic power and HP got set to 0, now she lost her doublejump suddenly some time after I got it back.

Does anyone know a fix?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
hmmm are all the scenes basically animation with 0 dialogue? What a missed opportunity. Gameplay is ZUMA so its at least decently fun. The art is psectacular too.

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock all animations & gallery? 1st boss won't unlock 1 animation unless I get another animation, which can't be unlocked. Can only re-view 1st Boss w/ NPC & 1 of the animations. 3rd circle doesn't seem to exist.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
for any1 not able to get past the save slots cuz their empty, ur supposed to click and choose 1 to start a save, no brainer, uve all (the ppl having trolling themselves with this brain problem of theirs) implied u couldnt get past it and nvr said u chose an empty save file to start, some1 tells u have tried clicking 1 of u just replies their all empty like u still didnt try.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
also seems i mightve missed the dodge ability somewhere if it was b4 the 2nd boss/orc boss. help? ill check around again but would b nice to get a tip :/

WibuTampan

Apr 20, 2020
pretty fun coz the stage isn't linear although still lack of exploration content
but have a bug in the saved game, sometimes one of the abilities are missing (I need to restart once coz I miss double jump and can't pass a high wall lol) so I saved my progress on all 3 slot so if 1 of them is bugged I can use the others

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
why i cant unlock all picture in gallery?
If you're not just getting a save file with them already unlocked: They're randomly chosen from a pair every time you lose under specific conditions.
  • The first two are from running out of HP outside of boss battles.
  • The next two are from running out of HP while fighting the human slaver boss.
  • The two after that are from running out of HP while fighting the pig orc boss with the butcher's/welding apron and hook-on-a-chain weapon.
  • Next two are for losing against the succubus boss.
  • And the last two are for losing against the final boss, Asmodeus.
It's unfortunately completely down to luck which of the two animations you get when you lose. So just keep a save right before a boss and check the gallery to see which you unlocked. The differences between the animations are negligible most of the time (i.e.- there's more or less bondage, the legs are in a slightly different position, there's less tentacles, etc.), which makes it tougher to realize if you've gotten them without checking the gallery.

You can cancel out the game overs and go back to the menu using the Escape key if you want to try to speed things up a bit. Unfortunately you have to wait for the scene to fade in from black fully before it'll let you skip, though.

If you're talking about the enemy animations instead, those tend to also be randomly chosen from pairs or trios but at least you can run into enemies yourself to speed up when you get stunned.

If you're trying to get the animations for regular enemies I recommend doing it near a save point: Run into the enemy you're still missing an animation from three times quickly to get stunned and grabbed, and then run back to the save and press F to get a free heal without using the V key and consuming demonic energy. Rinse and repeat until you've seen the 2-3 animations you need.

If you're trying to get them from bosses, it's a little harder for some of them:
  • The pig orc with the apron tends to stun you only with his running charge, but since he runs through you you'll usually recover on your own before he can walk back and start an animation, so you need to try and stun yourself without him starting his charge thing.
  • The succubus lacks a hitbox when she's floating to a different spot, meaning you can't stun yourself on her then. Her laser attacks also seem to not be able to stun you even though they can hit you repeatedly very quickly. She doesn't change spots if you haven't hurt her too much, though. Also, one of her attacks reverses your left and right controls, which can make stunning yourself on purpose hard if you didn't notice you got hit by it (it's the large curving-trajectory heart attack).
  • The final boss actually only has one animation- the second animation slot is shared with the tentacles you can find a little bit before you reach it (probably because the boss can spawn them with one of its attacks). Just walk into the tentacles and let them grab you to get that second animation. Do note that the final boss actually has two floors you fight on: Enter the door whenever it flies up and you don't see a shadow appear on the floor, unless you want to patiently wait for it to decide to come back down on its own.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes