3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
the save files i downloaded is japanese but the game is in english
can you send the game here? i want the uncensored one
You can download it here via torrent:

Also if you got a full save with everything unlocked, I would really appreciate it if you could share(I can't finish the game myself cause my computer is a potato)

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020

Also if you got a full save with everything unlocked, I would really appreciate it if you could share(I can't finish the game myself cause my computer is a potato)
somehow the download doesn't work for me :( . I will share mine if I get an uncensored version... Censored games just put me off :/

Reactions: Nanao6924

AshleyRose<3

Mar 2, 2020
Bought this game on Steam. Seven bucks, not bad. The only problem is: I bought it on Steam. So there's no sex in it. The game just freezes when you get knocked down until you spam the left and right arrow keys enough times, and when you die, it goes straight to the main menu instead of showing a game over rape scene. So RiP.
I was told there was an uncensored patch somewhere in the universe but I have yet to find it. Any ideas?

Isskaargooo

Mar 28, 2020

this isn't uncensored, both the CG and H-scenes(CG has mosaics while H-scenes has a black bar)

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
So, I need a special download of the game to play it uncensored, right? Is there some other modification I might want which isn't being shown on the first page?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
game doesnt want to run not even under admin modus and full screen not even in windowd
and crashes almost continously aka not responding all the time
which means unplayable

Madou

Sep 25, 2017
If the main character is running around at crazy speeds like mine did it is fixable by setting the framerate down to 60Hz, I had mine on 240Hz and she was running at 4 times the speed...

Reactions: Hakusu
Feb 11, 2022
If the main character is running around at crazy speeds like mine did it is fixable by setting the framerate down to 60Hz, I had mine on 240Hz and she was running at 4 times the speed...
I need to try that. I was having the hardest time with this game due to how fast she was moving lol

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes