Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The remaster is pretty much changing the whole story setting, graphics, and whatnot. While it looks similar at the first glance, the remaster is another take at the same project, with several new/different bits of art here and there, introducing another "roommate", and is not quite as fleshed out in terms of content as it once as. Presumably because renders and changes take time and the author needs to tackle all the progress he had made prior.

Futa on futa is one of mine favorite things, so I shan't look a gift horse in the mouth-- buuuuuuuuut there are a couple things that spring to mind.

1) Humungo dingo dongos. Look, I dig the futa thing. It's the best of both worlds and whatnot. But these dino sized wingwongs are almost too much to handle, pun intended. If you wanna go big, by all means, but when the average size is half of a characters height it makes the very act of penetration a silly and considerably less sexy affair. Doubly so when any character is delivering a blowjob or deep throat but the immense meat pillars somehow vanish into the ethereal void of nothingness rather than a ridiculous and telling throat/abdominal bulge, depending on the locale.

2) Hairstyles and unique features. I get that some of the characters are/aren't related, but when nearly every one of them has a similar short hairstyle and coloring, or a small bun tied back, or smallest of ponytails they start to blur together a bit. Not saying the haircolors need to be rainbow like the skittles, but a little style difference goes a long way. Speaking of long, why isn't there a single bearer of long hair to be found? Is that a rendering issue, or..?

3) I dig that the protag is considerably more prone to give as well as take in this rendition. Fair is fair, after all. Full stop, not an actual complaint. Having her take all of the D to her lady bits while still being a proactive force afterwards is a nice change of pace. Bonus points if any of the family get a little more hands on and work her kitty to a frenzy, instead of just being passive conquests.

At the very least, a considerable amount of work went into the renders, and that's worth acknowledging. Looking forward to seeing the game take shape as the story moves on along.

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
Most people like BIG dick futas, not some weak ass sh*t, we want those bulges and the despair on their victims' faces.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Most people like BIG dick futas, not some weak SS sh*t, we want those bulges and the despair on their victims' faces.
There's a difference between a big dick and a baseball bat though. 10-12" is unquestionably big, but won't literally kill a woman who gets fucked by it. I kind of agree that the 'regular' futas should probably be a bit smaller than the demon futas, who can get away with being inhumanly large.

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
No it's not you, I only included sound in the main menu. It's a bit of a pain to find original music without a copyright, and I don't have a singing voice myself. I'll keep looking though.
Can you tell us how many sex scenes are in the game or if there are bugs? Because many people have problem figuring out what to do. A guide would be helpful.

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
There's a difference between a big dick and a baseball bat though. 10-12" is unquestionably big, but won't literally kill a woman who gets fucked by it. I kind of agree that the 'regular' futas should probably be a bit smaller than the demon futas, who can get away with being inhumanly large.
I don't think it matters if futas have big dicks. Most people like big dicks and the reason because it doesn't bother most of the people, i say most of the people because we can all see that this is what sells both in games and comics, is because there is no impact behind them being big. As you said in EVERY game or comic they take those big dicks without even trying and don't die or struggle which to be honest is kinda of a turn off.
The artist that i like the most is DesireSFM and in his/her videos you can see normal-big dicks but also the impact behind them.
I think more people should copy that.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think these are the sex scenes currently in the game and how to get them:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
hi nun ya.
You've done well with the characters. They look far way better like this. I understand you had to remake everything, but there is not a lot in that version, except the really very good quality of the pictures. i hope to have a new version with more quests soon. Keep on the fantastic job.

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
Excellent recovery, but I was hoping that if you did that futanari are "normal" in the world route. That the protag would have started average sized like everyone else Human and then got larger. Everyone having giant horse dicks takes away from the impact on the protagonist being "special" aside from future powers.

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
yep i think you got everything great job :)
hmm Idk why, I think there were more scenes when i last played it pretty long time ago. o,o
just found it again yesterday. o,o
or did i play something else o,o?
because i Remember MC meeting with some demons from the dreams..

or maybe i dreamed about it? xD

Last edited:
May 19, 2019
hmm Idk why, I think there were more scenes when i last played it pretty long time ago. o,o

From what I hear.. he remade the game from the ground up which changed alot of the game

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Yeah you must of remembered 1.01 repack this one is a remake so a lot of those scenes aren't in there yet

Reactions: JakelEst

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
no he's only making Sins of Summoner's so far
Chasmalim Dark Coven

btw dream scene text are wrong, they talk like you knew Enlil, but you havent met her in remake yet. Before it was when they found book for the first time she summoned or Enlil summoned herself to you, but in remake, are text for dreams gonna change or gonna add Enlil scene before dreams? o,o Just asking if you noticed. and ofc because im interested in that game. o,o

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes