Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Can't trigger the fourth or fifth dream. Jessie never shows up due to there being no content for her "payback." Also, can't get Auntie content either.
Same here.
I also can't get the mother to chance cloth in the morning (kitchen scene where MC grab her boobs).

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Sorry but for the moment there are only three dream sequences, I plan on introducing Enlil before the rest take place. I will fix the error soon, sorry for the confusion. Also the morning hug with mom has two versions one where her arousal is at 20 or above and one where it's below. As a good rule of thumb make sure the MC's arousal is above 20, since their arousal will match yours.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
You remade the entire game? What the hell? Why isn't this in the changelog?
I'm sorry but it is, it is also in the first two lines of the description of the game. I'm sorry if it's inconvenient but I really tried to get the game as close to what I had before but there were also things that should have been changed long ago. I will try to avoid making any more massive changes to the game.

fajnykolo

Dec 14, 2018
OMG, an uncut penis models. Great, finally! What a pitty they are trans, I would love to see that in straight/bi actions :)

Reactions: raileg

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Chasmalim
I see your point, I'm a little bit disappoint about the body swap but why not.
Just two last questions :

Why did you change the "little sister" behaviour ?
she seems more nice/calm/polite instead of the little punk she was before.

The "girlfriend" of our little sister will appear or not ?

Jan 12, 2019
I'm sorry but it is, it is also in the first two lines of the description of the game. I'm sorry if it's inconvenient but I really tried to get the game as close to what I had before but there were also things that should have been changed long ago. I will try to avoid making any more massive changes to the game.
There's no need to apologise, I'm just very surprised. It turned out very good too, it's just that when I look at a game's page that I'm already following, I don't read the description or look at the images. The only thing I look at is the game's version number and that continues the same numbering schedule you did last time, even though it has less scenes now. Maybe the word "remake" should've made it to the official release name too.
Either way I wish you the best, this update is great.

Reactions: Sharkz0r

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Keep up the good work. :)

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Question... I mysteriously lose the ability to study the book after the third dream, and about day 25 or so... But the Sam hint screen says keep studying... Am i missing something?

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So just what exactly is in this game still, i have finished the three dreams the sister content and i only have the mom content under the second one where you grind on her. Jesse showed up with the revenge thing. but now all of them say "do more questing"

Reactions: TheExtremeWyrm

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
I not love this game... Completly...
I not hate Futa...
And i can play Futa if...
If this Futa not be F***ed byself...
If MC is only one Futa here, and no Male Heroes...
But like i see in srenshots here both resone do not play this shit...

I mean if MC it is NOT only Futa here, and she CAN be F***ed others FeMales Heroines...

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes