• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I liked the mum from the og but thrse look nice, hope this time around it will get tbat awesome art animated!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This reminds me more of sins of Her father then it does of summoner's legacy. 2 Sisters now MC's mother is now vreir's mother a ugly fat bastard. I remembered the scene from the other game so I made 14 copies of one picture and replaced all of the fatbasturd_Busted ones with a copy of the copy to replace them with something that wouldn't make me throw up.

At least the younger sister is smoking hot with a smoking body and realistic boobs. The older sister also has nice boobs as well. I was kind of surprised I thought all of the girls were going to the go fake or go home doctor as every girl I was meeting had huge ones. So I think the younger sister and older sister are the ones I'm going to be going after the most in the game. Won't pay the mother any real attention as she's the same cliche generic mother type.

During the scenes where they're blowing shit all over people I don't even bother looking I just spammed the button till the scenes are done so if there was any talking during those times I missed it.

In this version she has never met enul but in a dream or something she acts like she has met Enul.

Aunts arousal is going up even though she's not even in the house.

Quest line for Jessie never changes even after the ugly fat basturd event.

Horsecockette's quests line still hints to continue studying even though you can no longer study anymore.

Can't wait for the younger sister to give her sister some mouth to dick resuscitation and maybe even some cave diving.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys the android version is finished again it isn't an actual port is uses the windows files the app makes them able to run on android i'll upload a link for it when it's done it is an unofficial port i made to so nun ya can focus on the games and not worry about a port i also made one for sins oh it is suggested to download hacker's keyboard on your phone it's the best keyboard for these games

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Ok, so I think I'm stuck...
1/ I can't see the arousal of anyone.
2/ Reading the magic book doesn't have any effect anymore... prevously you could use MC's power to raise the arousal of your targets, but here we can't do anything. I don't know if it's intentionnal or...
3/ When I read your posts some says that there is the Aunt too in this version ? Well, I can't find her. She use to appear by herself in the previous version of the game last year, but here, nada.

Here is my save... if that helps finding the bug :

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Glad the game is back (well it's kind of rebooted but glad nonetheless).
Really like Vreis and her mom but mainly Vreis and hope later if we can choose a main love/fuck interest she's part of the choices.

Some downsides :
During the first dream there is a reference to Enlil but I've never met Enlil in this version.
Does going to school has an importance? Seems like there is nothing for now that force the player to attend classes, I guess that's for later but a weekday event after the breakfast where the player is given the choice to go to school (and thus force in school event) or to ditch school (futures consequences or access to certain event) could be a good addition to the mechanics.
An improvement for some event : going to the gym during morning then hitting the shower send you to 11pm regardless of the hour you went. Not a problem just weird logic.

The only real problem is the Enlil one the other are just some personnal remarks for improvement.

Really love your work and hpe to see more of it.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Glad the game is back (well it's kind of rebooted but glad nonetheless).
Really like Vreis and her mom but mainly Vreis and hope later if we can choose a main love/fuck interest she's part of the choices.

Some downsides :
During the first dream there is a reference to Enlil but I've never met Enlil in this version.
Does going to school has an importance? Seems like there is nothing for now that force the player to attend classes, I guess that's for later but a weekday event after the breakfast where the player is given the choice to go to school (and thus force in school event) or to ditch school (futures consequences or access to certain event) could be a good addition to the mechanics.
An improvement for some event : going to the gym during morning then hitting the shower send you to 11pm regardless of the hour you went. Not a problem just weird logic.

The only real problem is the Enlil one the other are just some personnal remarks for improvement.

Really love your work and hpe to see more of it.
Enlil is not in the game right now I think

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
is there nothing in this version? Got the two shower scenes at gym and at the start, then the threesome but thats it? just 3 dreams then the book vanishes, no aunt? nothing with mum or older sister and the younger sister just about jacks you.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I´m at day 28 and these special book is at morning away?! Can´t read it anymore. Is it a bug?

May 21, 2017
Is the aunt not in the remastered version yet? cause i'm at day 65 and there's still not aunt. How much longer until the aunt comes into the story in the remastered version?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Demon Dick Head

She's there but who knows what trigger is needed looking in the image folder shows that she is in the game but for me I'm not interested in her anymore as she's just another futa now. Pretty sooon I think everyone's going to be a futa in this game.

May 21, 2017
Demon Dick Head

She's there but who knows what trigger is needed looking in the image folder shows that she is in the game but for me I'm not interested in her anymore as she's just another futa now. Pretty sooon I think everyone's going to be a futa in this game.
I dont mind the aunt being a futa cause in the old version the aunt was needed to get close to and fuck the mom. So if its the same in the remastered version then until the aunt shows up the hints will keep saying "you've reached the end of current for the current version" for all characters. But yeah even i liked it better when the aunt was female. Dev should put in an option if we need other characters in the game as female or futa.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
I was wondering Why doe everyone put huge dicks one dickgirls? it makes them very unrealistic. for me it takes away from the game experience could there be dickgirls that have normal sizes?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Unofficial Android
Hey guys the android version is done you need this app which I've provided to get the game to run I've also included instructions on installing the game also I suggest downloading hacker's keyboard it's the best keyboard I've found for Joiplay ports

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
Unofficial Android
Hey guys the android version is done you need this app which I've provided to get the game to run I've also included instructions on installing the game also I suggest downloading hacker's keyboard it's the best keyboard I've found for Joiplay ports

Any guide for the game? Everyone seems to be stack.

Reactions: Hlextor

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
game way better, i still never had the jessie quest and the problem its said i need to conitunue to study book but i cant anymore dont appear

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
forgot to mention for my android versions don't ask nun ya if you have problems he knows nothing them he just gave me the ok for these he won't be able to help you with any problems you face

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes