Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There will be no loli, but I had considered a beastiality patch. I don't know if that is something people would be interested in though, it's kinda niche.
I think it really depends on how it would come about. I've seen some pretty hot bestiality art, but in the game I prefer it when our character is pitching, not getting fucked. And don't really want to get NTR'd by a fucking dog or whatever fucking our family members. Something in the dreams with one of the succubi we aren't involved with might be interesting though, show how depraved she is by having her have a beast as a lover or whatever.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
I think it really depends on how it would come about. I've seen some pretty hot bestiality art, but in the game I prefer it when our character is pitching, not getting fucked. And don't really want to get NTR'd by a fucking dog or whatever fucking our family members. Something in the dreams with one of the succubi we aren't involved with might be interesting though, show how depraved she is by having her have a beast as a lover or whatever.
Wanna see it all, love when mc gets fucked! Horse and dog !

Reactions: Elias85

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There will be no loli, but I had considered a beastiality patch. I don't know if that is something people would be interested in though, it's kinda niche.
i will warn you nun ya patreon may have a problem with that if you put it on the site i'd suggest uploading it here and good idea on loli patreon hates it as much as incest

Reactions: Elias85

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
for people who don't know me and nun ya have merged together we share the same discord server don't worry his games won't change in any way our games are pretty much the same so we thought it was a good idea to merge together that and he didn't have his own server it'll save him alot of time making his own and he will have somewhere to share his work other then patreon he hasn't added an invite link yet so i'll add one here till nun ya had time to add it himself

vafon

Feb 21, 2020
I read through the first couple of pages and found that the ntr tag, at the time, only referred to girl-on-girl action between (future) members of your harem. That's totally fine by me, but is that still valid? And/or, more generally, is there any action with males (unless it's trivial or at least easy to avoid, or better yet, has an opt-in in the main settings)? I'm fine with other futas that are part of your harem (would be quite interesting actually: dp, some daisy-chained action if you know what I mean (I don't know any relevant term), the futas mutually fucking each other simultaneously, or since the dicks are so long anyway - one of them on top getting cowgirl+paizuri at the same time), but I wouldn't enjoy this with males (especially ntr). Also, I would appreciate it a lot if bestiality could be optional as well unless it's with some unrelated girl(s)/demoness(es). Apart from that, this game looks really interesting.

It's the developer's choice either way, I respect that, I'd just like to know beforehand if there's any (not easily avoidable) content that would turn it into a negative experience for me so I don't have to run into it. Also, I realize that most members here are probably sick and tired of reading (and answering) the same questions over and over and over again, and I apologize for adding to that, but unfortunately, the OPs for the vast majority of western games (including this one) on here don't give this information (or leave it very vague), which for me (and probably a lot of other people) is crucial (for translated Japanese games vndb usually has your answer). Using the search for "game name" ntr, and using the find function of your browser on the reviews, is tedious especially if you're looking through a whole bunch of games to find ones that interest you, and pretty unreliable, as even if there is a mention somewhere it is easily overlooked or missed because it doesn't contain your exact keywords. For most games after a couple of months since their initial post there's hundreds of pages worth of posts, which is impossible to read through manually.

It would be really nice and a great help if that information could be reliably added to game upload OPs or tags (although the current tags are insufficient for that...). A huge thank you in advance to every uploader/mod/staff adding such missing information with as much relevant detail as possible:
  • sex involving non-protag males
  • lesbian stealing a girl away (I think most people won't care if it's lesbian/futa action between current/future members of protagonists harem, if he has/will have one, as long as they're fine with futas in the first place)
  • the opposites for otome games, maybe both for futanari protagonist?
  • whether it can be disabled or it is avoidable (how easy? trivial i.e. explicit question ntr allow resp. watch/prevent/don't watch (note that prevent and don't watch are different), if you treat her badly/generally act like a jerk, if you go after several girls, forced if you don't romance her or dump her for someone else if game starts with relationship)
  • severity i.e. implied/mentioned/actual scene, swinging/pimp protag/consensual cheating/rape
  • duration i.e. one-night-stand/one-time-rape or permanently stolen
The additional information about severity/duration/etc. doesn't matter for me (I can't stand ntr or any sex with other males at all), but it might for others. Please also add confirmation that no such content is present where applicable, so that one can know the difference between no ntr present and no information available. Again, a huge thank you to everyone willing to help others avoid running into content that doesn't lessen the enjoyment somewhat or even ruins it completely, but may turn a game into a horrible experience for them. To clarify: I'm not trying to spite or shame ntr fans in the slightest. This is a matter of personal taste and emotional response, I can't help that I don't like what I don't like, and that things that are (emotionally) painful for me are painful for me. So I'd like to ask you all to respect that (and me) the same way that I respect you and your kink - which is completely fine to have, as long as you're not trying to force it on me or others. Besides, adding said information would help fans just as much to find such content as it would others to avoid it.

I apologize for the lengthy post about such a same-old topic, and for any weird English, it is not my first language.

Best regards

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Note: I recently had issues with my Hard Drive and the assets I used for this game were lost, I had to rebuild the entire game from scratch. I also took the opportunity to change the story quite a bit, the script has been completely rebuilt and old saves will obviously not work.
And here i was thinking that, since i lost all my old save files, i was gonna have to start over...

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Chasmalim
It's nice to see this game again ^^
However, I have some questions about this new version :

Why did you change the fact that the MC was a female before the beginning of the game ?
The fact that the family had to adapt to her evolution was more interesting (like the mother beginning to be more and more slutty due to the new power/cock of her daughter, etc). The last version (before this one) was (to my opinion) the best (a good intro, some good content).

Concerning the "aunt", did you replace her by the "older sister" or she'll come back like in the previous version ?

What happened to our little demonic friend ? Will she come back ? (well the name of the game is "summoner's legacy" but idk)

I know it's just a first release about a new version of the game but I don't know, the story seems really different (no quarantine in house anymore, no the "futanarization" of the MC, no summoning yet, etc) and less "fantastic" (everything is too calm, the MC has no problem with her family or with society it's a little too much calm).
Concerning the models, well the MC is pretty cool but the rest of the family is quite... "vanilla". I prefer the previous little sister (more punk and rebellious in her style), the face of the mother looks too close to the one of the MC, and for the elder sister... I don't know for now (she didn't appear many times so...).
It's your game and you do what you have in mind but I just give you my opinion about the first release. I know the loss of the previous models (and the data of the game) is troublesome so good luck and great job :)

I'm sorry if my message seems heated or salty, but I'm not really good in english so I can't put some shades in my sentences. I tell you all this remarks because I really love your game and I'm a little confuse about this new version (which is really different from the others).

Reactions: Jin56 and HorizonD

vafon

Feb 21, 2020
A suggestion: maybe you could keep the latest version before the rebuild available for those that haven't played it yet?

Reactions: NyqueIgrol

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Whats the deal with this whole landlady roommate nonsense

It’s also the same with other series like the spellbook

It’s actually funny how worked up characters get over seeing their “landlady” and “roommate” get sexual

Why not compromise and call them step mom and step sister

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017

It’s actually funny how worked up characters get over seeing their “landlady” and “roommate” get sexual

You can change the relationship since the beginning of the game you know. And Step-mom love is incest if you listen to Patreon rules.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017

You can change the relationship status to stepmom/mo or whatever you like when starting the game.
So Whats the problem??

tropadiguetto

May 15, 2018
What´s the end of this new version? It still tells me to read the book to keep going with the story but nothing happens until the book button completely disappears while still saying that i need to keep studying. Also keeps saying that Jessie quest line will automatically start but din´t trigger by day 35. Is this how its supposed to be for now?

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
What´s the end of this new version? It still tells me to read the book to keep going with the story but nothing happens until the book button completely disappears while still saying that i need to keep studying. Also keeps saying that Jessie quest line will automatically start but din´t trigger by day 35. Is this how its supposed to be for now?
Same problem here. Can't trigger the 4th dream, the option to read the book disappears after a while. And Jessie never shows up.

Reactions: Zolkane

Hawke44

Apr 14, 2019
Simply put, nothing has been added to the new version. The game remains been on the one place for almost a year. Only the introduction to the game is constantly changing, which, frankly, is a bit annoying, because the author can't figure out what he wants. I'm glad the characters have clothes, but as for the characters themselves, as for me, the old version of sister and mother fit better into the story. If we talk about the plot, the mc woman who becomes a futa
was much more logical and more appropriate. When there are many futanari in normal life , the mc no longer stands out in the player 's mind as a special or physically gifted character. In General , this is the same game as a year ago, only in a new wrapper. There is nothing new in terms of history or functions, which is very upsetting. I want to believe that the author will still get together and be able to create a good product, but I'm afraid that once again there will be some unexpected problems and the game will start to be reworked again, or simply abandoned.

Last edited:

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Aside from the continuity issue created by the MC being turned into a futa, the reason I didn't go with a gender swap in this version was due to the new genitalia prop. I don't have a way of showing it going from an innie to an outie so to speak. Many people expressed confusion as to what role futa's played in the universe of the MC, if the MC was turned into a futa and was demonic then would all futa's have demonic lineage? I figured that I could clear it all up and make futa's a commonplace thing. I will do other things to make demons more distinguishable form normal futas going forward. As for Enlil I do plan on introducing her in the next build, I just need to finish rebuilding that character.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Same problem here. Can't trigger the 4th dream, the option to read the book disappears after a while. And Jessie never shows up.
Can't trigger the fourth or fifth dream. Jessie never shows up due to there being no content for her "payback." Also, can't get Auntie content either.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes