OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I appreciate that people like my work enough that they say "I wish I could see him do (this) or (that)", but this game took on a mind of its own and became a huge project and there are just not enough hours in the day to accommodate everyone and their particular fetishes. I personally feel that there are enough games with male protagonists here on F95 that it would be difficult for me to set myself apart from them, after all you can only see a (Son/Brother) seduce his (Mother/Sister/Aunt) so many times before you get bored with that story. At this point the only difference between these games is the render quality and the character designs. With that said I think I shot myself in the foot as well, I'll put much more thought into my game going forward and try to make it more unique.
Your games are really good but I do agree that if you want to go for something more different it wouldnt be bad

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I appreciate that people like my work enough that they say "I wish I could see him do (this) or (that)", but this game took on a mind of its own and became a huge project and there are just not enough hours in the day to accommodate everyone and their particular fetishes. I personally feel that there are enough games with male protagonists here on F95 that it would be difficult for me to set myself apart from them, after all you can only see a (Son/Brother) seduce his (Mother/Sister/Aunt) so many times before you get bored with that story. At this point the only difference between these games is the render quality and the character designs. With that said I think I shot myself in the foot as well, I'll put much more thought into my game going forward and try to make it more unique.
pay no attention to these guys they just aren't worthy of playing your game

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
Hi nun ya. So, what do you do? We love your game and we are waiting for your next update!!!! Tell us everything!!!!

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi nun ya. So, what do you do? We love your game and we are waiting for your next update!!!! Tell us everything!!!!
I finished rebuilding the character models, I wasn't able to get them to look like I did before so I decided to make them look better. I also upgraded the genital prop so now the futas have both pussies and balls. I'm in the process of rendering the intro and I'm going to make it an image set as well that I can offer to my patrons and upload to Affect3d as well to sell there since it's how I sustain myself.I'll attach some images of the main character, I haven't gotten any yet for the rest of the family. I plan on doing their sex scenes last, I have dozens of other characters I would like to do sex scenes for first. 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I finished rebuilding the character models, I wasn't able to get them to look like I did before so I decided to make them look better
These models look pretty damn good. I was good with the olds one but I'm liking these more

Reactions: lpier

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I finished rebuilding the character models, I wasn't able to get them to look like I did before so I decided to make them look better. I also upgraded the genital prop so now the futas have both pussies and balls. I'm in the process of rendering the intro and I'm going to make it an image set as well that I can offer to my patrons and upload to Affect3d as well to sell there since it's how I sustain myself.I'll attach some images of the main character, I haven't gotten any yet for the rest of the family. I plan on doing their sex scenes last, I have dozens of other characters I would like to do sex scenes for first. View attachment 513749 View attachment 513750 View attachment 513751 View attachment 513752 View attachment 513753 View attachment 513754 View attachment 513755 View attachment 513756 View attachment 513757 View attachment 513758
Damn, those look amazing! :love:
Personally I prefer shemales with no pussy, so that's a step in the right direction for me.
Also love the tits, they look nice and fake which I love. :love: Often people making big tits make the mistake of having them shaped like natural ones, but looking as firm as fake ones. Ends up not looking real or fake.

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Wait a minute, did Sins of Her Father get the models reworked like this as well?
Edit: It looks like it

Last edited:

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Wait a minute, did Sins of Her Father get the models reworked like this as well?
Edit: It looks like it
The last rework of the models in Sins was when I got the Breastacular prop that allows for boob collisions, I'm not certain if I want to give the futa's in that game balls. It would require a lot of re-renders and to be honest some people wouldn't like that kind of futa anyways so this way I'll have a game with each and people on each side of the field should be happy.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
The last rework of the models in Sins was when I got the Breastacular prop that allows for boob collisions, I'm not certain if I want to give the futa's in that game balls. It would require a lot of re-renders and to be honest some people wouldn't like that kind of futa anyways so this way I'll have a game with each and people on each side of the field should be happy.
That sounds like a good idea to me

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Would like to know what asset Nun Ya is using for the dick... My male MC needs a good looking one...TAB XY is good but limited with regards to wetness etc... Dicktator i don't like.. IF i can ask this here..

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Would like to know what asset Nun Ya is using for the dick... My male MC needs a good looking one...TAB XY is good but limited with regards to wetness etc... Dicktator i don't like.. IF i can ask this here..
I use Futalicious but that is specific to females, I'm afraid that dictator is what you have to work with. The wetness however comes from a product called dictalicious and it works for both male and female characters and is by the same creator.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Brilliant.. sorry did not know your nick on F95 is different thatn on patreon...

I have the dictalicious but i cannot get it to work. It's suppose to work on the default Genesis genitalia right?
Its' frustrating. I see you and other devs have these nice wet dicks/pussies but just cant seem to replicate it.

Your games are great by the way..

I use Futalicious but that is specific to females, I'm afraid that dictator is what you have to work with. The wetness however comes from a product called dictalicious and it works for both male and female characters and is by the same creator.

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
Chasmalim, what do you think is the point to be a futa with both vagina and penis if you cannot fuck and be fucked the same time? And what is the point to have an arm long penis if you cannot use it in a fuck train bigger than 3 person? =)

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes