Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
BatmanCxnt

You mean MC's aunt fucking the mom. But the one that they consider NTR is the sister and her horse cock friend. I think it's also avoidable but also means no content with the sister but later you can join in with both the aunt and mother and sister and her horse cock friend.
the landlord isn't really mcs sister they do have the same father but their mothers are different

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BatmanCxnt

I play incest way so I have no clue who this landlord is. The ones I know is the aunt the mom the 2 sisters the sisters horse cock friend and the succubus.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
What is planned for NTR content, is it going to be avoidable, here and there, the main focus, or what?
sorry o was talking about the wrong game yes ntr is avoidable there is a scene when mcs sister fucks another futa but mc joins in so it isn't really ntr if you think about it

passiver10

Oct 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "Rythan25, Beitrag: 1755819, Mitglied: 451572"]
Sah interessant aus, und mir machte die Futa-Protagonistin nichts aus, aber musste sie einen 3 Fuß langen Schwanz haben? Und soll ich glauben, dass es in die Hündinnen passt? Ich meine, komm schon....
[/ZITAT]
Futa - Protagonisten haben immer einen Monster Schwanz. Genauso wie Sie im realen Leben einen Größeren haben als die Männer. Kannst mir glauben !!!!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
[QUOTE = "Rythan25, Beitrag: 1755819, Mitglied: 451572"]
Sah interessant aus, und mir machte die Futa-Protagonistin nichts aus, aber musste sie einen 3 Fuß langen Schwanz haben? Und soll ich glauben, dass es in die Hündinnen passt? Ich meine, komm schon....
[/ZITAT]
Futa - Protagonisten haben immer einen Monster Schwanz. Genauso wie Sie im realen Leben einen Größeren haben als die Männer. Kannst mir glauben !!!!
please speak in english

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
please speak in english
The quote from Rythan is a translation from his post on the first page.
Looked interesting, and I didnt mind the futa protagonist, but did she have to have a 3 foot long dick ? And am I supposed to believe it fits in the females snatch and throats ? I mean come on....
And his commend:
Futa - Protagonists always have a monster cock. Just like in real life they have a bigger one than the men. Believe me !!!!

EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
I am a very patient person when it comes to updates..... but not with this game.
Nun Ya...
I want a
Monthly update, no a
Weekly update....
Every other day!!!

But I also know that the next update will be fantastic!
Cant wait, what we can do. for example, in
School, Gym and at the Strip Club.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I am a very patient person when it comes to updates..... but not with this game.
Nun Ya...
I want a
Monthly update, no a
Weekly update....
Every other day!!!
You poor patient fool. I will accept updates from Nun Ya no more than 60 seconds apart. For every 61 seconds that passes without an update from Nun Ya I'm going to spill a gallon of milk onto the floor. When houses started getting flooded away, the milky white liquid is going to be on your hands Nun Ya.

EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
You poor patient fool. I will accept updates from Nun Ya no more than 60 seconds apart. For every 61 seconds that passes without an update from Nun Ya I'm going to spill a gallon of milk onto the floor. When houses started getting flooded away, the milky white liquid is going to be on your hands Nun Ya.
I just asked The Riddler if he could transle your answer....
He has just hung himself.
Please reply in Dutch or in normal English.
Thank you so much.
Evil

ClimaxingOrange

Mar 18, 2018
i seem to be stuck, with the "landlady" she never goes into the lounge by herself to have that talk after the tantric massage bit. i think ive ballsed it.

Mar 12, 2019
Um Chasmalim i once pledged on the patreon sites where you were and when I did and run back to the screen all I got was returned to your spaceship the code 404 like it was an error why did that happen

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes