ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Enil is the demon that turned her into a Futs.
Shes suppose to show uo 2 or 3 times but this game seems to have bugs.
Some scenes dont triger like they are suppose to. Wait for next version.

Feb 25, 2018
so does this mean from this update and future updates we have to start over and does it mean any content lost from the last update in terms of progression?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Summoner's Legacy [v1.01 Re] [Nun Ya] - Original Size: 1.76 GB

Download Win (132 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
so does this mean from this update and future updates we have to start over and does it mean any content lost from the last update in terms of progression?
I've got the same question - does 1.01 Re contain all the content of previous versions?

Oct 28, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Summoner's Legacy [v1.01 Re] [Nun Ya] - Original Size: 1.76 GB

Download Win (132 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Man really appreciated

Reactions: playb0y44

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
stuck in Mom Quest.
need to talk her about massage but never able to that plus the hint said could meet old roommate in louge afternoon but keep with private and let them.
all quest finish but not with mom and MC. devil not come after time time.
check savegame here.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Was wondering is the ntr avoidable?, and if not, is there alot of it?. Only asking because ntr is only in the tags and not in the genre tags.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
stuck in Mom Quest.
need to talk her about massage but never able to that plus the hint said could meet old roommate in louge afternoon but keep with private and let them.
check savegame here.
are you talking about enlil's 2nd visit if so that's bugged type jump Enlil2ndVisit in the console and it'll trigger the bug will be fixed in the next version

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
so, i think i'm somewhat stuck. i had sex with the aunt in the shower, massage-fingered the mom, and got the bj from mom and aunt in the lounge. hint thing says i need to talk to someone when they're in the lounge alone, presumably the aunt, but no-one ever shows up in the lounge alone anymore. aunt used to show up there right after her shower but now she just vanishes for that hour then appears the next fingering the mom.
so, bug? or did i miss something?

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
stuck in Mom Quest.
check savegame here.
It's a bug. The Mom is in front of the TV at 3PM, even though her icon is not there.

Reactions: Repperx01

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
so, i think i'm somewhat stuck. i had sex with the aunt in the shower, massage-fingered the mom, and got the bj from mom and aunt in the lounge. hint thing says i need to talk to someone when they're in the lounge alone, presumably the aunt, but no-one ever shows up in the lounge alone anymore. aunt used to show up there right after her shower but now she just vanishes for that hour then appears the next fingering the mom.
so, bug? or did i miss something?
Mom 3PM in lounge. She's there but it doesn't show proper on the map

Reactions: RHFlash
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes