Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
After that, stay in the lounge and skip by the hour, the scene where you talk to the mother should trigger. Talk with her twice in the lounge.
I've already done that, everybody elses event path's are done, the MC waiting for enlil is the only thing I don't have. Enlil gave me a BJ in the bathroom, that's the last scene I have seen.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I've already done that, everybody elses event path's are done, the MC waiting for enlil is the only thing I don't have. Enlil gave me a BJ in the bathroom, that's the last scene I have seen.
if you are talking about her 2nd visit it's a bug you need to type in jump Enlil2ndVisit in the console or you can wait till the next version for it to be fixed

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
if you are talking about her 2nd visit it's a bug you need to type in jump Enlil2ndVisit in the console or you can wait till the next version for it to be fixed
No, I'm not. Here is my initial post about the specific point at which I'm stuck. Which was in response to seeing the 2nd visit fix, passing it, and coming across a new issue.
Thanks for this, finally got MC's quest line to start, is there another console command that needs entered after Enlil shows up in the bathroom, the hint says it will trigger automatically, but my book for studying has gone away and it's been about 3 weeks in game and no Enlil trigger.

Last edited:

Atlan

May 18, 2018
" There is also a new masturbation scene in the MC's bedroom at night after your roommate goes to sleep "

Can't seem to trigger it.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Game is great but needs a walkthrough or guide of some kind. I can not:

- get the threesome in mom's room ... only option is to leave.
- get the shower scene with the sister ... only option is to leave.
- engage any more with the mom at the fridge or finish her quest
- see the world map or otherwise get it to activate
- none of this "mom loses her job" stuff people are talking about
- also lust appears to stay around 5 to 25 and never goes higher.

Recommendations? How to activate this content? What am I doing wrong?

Still having this problem. No world map. Is the issue just that I need to redownload and start over?

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Can't seem to progress with the mother. Still waiting for the aunt to do her thing. Got a blkwjob but that's it. Keeps saying wait for the aunt to pursaude her but even skipping forward 30 days an nothing. Also who's enil? Still haven't met her.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Can't seem to progress with the mother. Still waiting for the aunt to do her thing. Got a blkwjob but that's it. Keeps saying wait for the aunt to pursaude her but even skipping forward 30 days an nothing. Also who's enil? Still haven't met her.
I'm having this problem as well.
p.s
Enil is the red demon

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes