Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know if anyone realized it yet but the Queen has a spy in the MC's house and two guesses who that could be. My idea for how the MC reveals herself is that the younger sister gets invited to a boating trip with Delyla and her sugar daddy, who happens to be Pig Boss. It gets revealed that Pig Boss payed Delyla to find him a girl to choke out while he fucks them, since his employee and her sneaky friend like to tease him at work so much he's kinda frustrated. After he winds up killing your sister, him and Delyla chuck her into the ocean. Her body washes up on shore a few days later and you and your mother go down to the morgue to identify her. It's after this that Iblis reveals herself to you and tells you what has been happening behind the scenes and even says that she can help you get your sister back, since she's actually being held captive in hell by the demon queen as bait to get you there. Iblis helps you evolve and it's then that your mom finds out, but she's actually not surprised at all because she has been fiddling with your blood back at the Center which again was founded by Aleister Crowley in one of his many aliases and the two of them have actually been cloning you and experimenting with those clones. The MC hulks out and goes to hell and battles the demon queen and gets her sister back, who may or may not have been turned into a minion for the demon queen. Bald women are creepy and sexy. lol. View attachment 410716
That sounds pretty awesome.

I remember playing an early release of this before the school and outdoor stuff when she was confined to the house. I thought then it was going to have a shallow story and focus more on meaningless sex.

I've been quite surprised by how deep the story is. Considering the amount of sex going on and everyone fucking everyone else it has a pretty dark undertone that's easy to miss.

Enlil casually drops in what happened to her paretns but watching the dream sequence stuff makes that casual conversation seem pretty grim considering we know her parents and a bit of what happened to them.

It's quite easy to mistake this for a just a fun sex romp but it has quite a lot to it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was wonder when the generic ugly fat bastard was going to appear in this female protagonist game and when you are asked the help with the boss I already knew that it was a ugly fat bastard. As soon as I saw the ugly fucker and my suspicions were right I rolled back opened the boss folder and ripped out every single fucking picture and replaced them with one of the protagonists pictures from the scene. Hopefully you don't see this fucker or others like them much but if you do I'll just have to rip them out and throw them away.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I was wonder when the generic ugly fat bastard was going to appear in this female protagonist game and when you are asked the help with the boss I already knew that it was a ugly fat bastard. As soon as I saw the ugly fucker and my suspicions were right I rolled back opened the boss folder and ripped out every single fucking picture and replaced them with one of the protagonists pictures from the scene. Hopefully you don't see this fucker or others like them much but if you do I'll just have to rip them out and throw them away.
Honestly he only appears twice, I'm only using him as a plot device really. I don't like to use male characters in my art that often and even less do I use trolls. When I do it's only really for the shock value so you don't need to worry about that.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The bug for the 2nd visit from enlil can be fixed on console by typing "jump Enlil2ndVisit" I'll fix it officially here in the next couple days, I also noticed some other errors that I need to fix as well.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The bug for the 2nd visit from enlil can be fixed on console by typing "jump Enlil2ndVisit" I'll fix it officially here in the next couple days, I also noticed some other errors that I need to fix as well.
Thanks for this, finally got MC's quest line to start, is there another console command that needs entered after Enlil shows up in the bathroom, the hint says it will trigger automatically, but my book for studying has gone away and it's been about 3 weeks in game and no Enlil trigger.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks for this, finally got MC's quest line to start, is there another console command that needs entered after Enlil shows up in the bathroom, the hint says it will trigger automatically, but my book for studying has gone away and it's been about 3 weeks in game and no Enlil trigger.
After that, stay in the lounge and skip by the hour, the scene where you talk to the mother should trigger. Talk with her twice in the lounge.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
if day < 5 and Transition == True and Enlil2ndVisit == False:
jump Enlil2ndVisit
That's the only condition for the second visit from Enlil, it should trigger automatically in the morning after assuming all of the variables above are met. I could not begin to tell you why it wouldn't be triggering for you but I'll have a closer look at the script and see if I can find out what's going on. I'm sorry for the confusion this is causing people and I will fix it as soon as possible.
If I understand well the first Enlil vist happen on day 5 night so shouldn't the condition for the second visit be day > 5

May 21, 2017
The new remake is good. Some new scenes available Like how the MC lost her verginity before she became a futa, or if we sleep on in class then the teacher asks the MC for a Blowjob, or the story in how Jessie was caught have sex in public, or how the story of the Gym girl's first time was. The Jessie scene was a copy and paste from your other game 'Sins'. but i liked it non the less. Waiting for Jessie to Pay back the MC for the help in both Summer's Legacy and Sins.

Hawke44

Apr 14, 2019
Would it be impudent of me to ask you, to give us a choice, to walk around the house clothed or naked? Since the game already has some clothes, I think for you it will not be too difficult. It's just, to me, clothes make the characters more sexy than just nudity. In most games of this genre, unfortunately very poor with wardrobe(

freca

Jun 15, 2017
She doesn't say that in mine.

She does mention it when masturbating before the change though.
Way to break down my quote into a precise timeline. She does say it, after the MC comes back after having her cherry popped. So, what I said wasn't wrong. I just didn't break it down to the extremely precise pinpoint location of when she does. But I guess we can thank you for that. :rolleyes:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Like a few here I am stuck on the 2nd meeting of enlil never happens after going through 12 days ingame while waiting 1 hour in bedroom. Saw the command to jump to it someone posted but thought would add my 'two cents' into it to let dev know if reading the forum and also to say that I like the new introduction just wish there was more with the teacher ;)

Moreslaw you mentioned 'BTW in case of Enlil problem open console and type "jump Enlil2ndVisit" ' my question how did you get the console to work as I tried to enable it and got an error on start

Last edited:

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
my question how did you get the console to work as I tried to enable it and got an error on start
Well, I dunno if that is still relevant answer, but I used "UnRen" program to activate console(by default it was disabled for me). You can also edit some flag in some data file but I don't remember which one ;)

Reactions: Deathdawg
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes