I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
you can get the aunt threesome before you get told too by the step mom hint and because of that you get stuck in the step moms hints cause you cant repeat it
Yeah, had to edit the trigger to be false again, and go through the talks again before doing it.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
going to the living room it shows nobody there but then mother is sitting on the couch and sister not in the sauna room anymore

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
I installed the incest patch to game folder but it will not initiate the Mom/Mother role still refers to her as landlady

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I installed the incest patch to game folder but it will not initiate the Mom/Mother role still refers to her as landlady
cause this update changes everything almost

it ask you
What is her relationship to you? (Default is landlady.) Setting the relationship to mother or mom will result in incest

Vhs123

Jul 31, 2019
does anyone know how to get enlil to visit you after you met her the first time ? it say it will trigger automatically but nothing is happening

Reactions: Deathdawg

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Chasmalim seems like the second visit from Enlil may be bugged - unless we're also somehow missing the step to force the trigger (hint says it will happen automatically).

Side note: I LOVE the re-work, the story has come together really well, and your artwork is superb as always (really dig the massive futa loads - keep that up). There is a minor story discrepancy that I noticed (aside from the bug):

At the beginning of the game when the MC gets their cherry popped by the mysterious stranger, and your sister/roommate wakes you up the next day; you have her mentioning that she herself is a virgin. And then later on when she meets Delyla the MC says something along the lines of her sister/roommate having multiple dicks already but probably not a horse-cock. Like I said, something minor, but it's an opportunity to straighten the story up, or sell it that the MC gets to watch Delyla pop her sister/roommates cherry etc.

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
Yeah, had to edit the trigger to be false again, and go through the talks again before doing it.
Can you tell what flags exactly you edited ?
I'm pretty sure we are all stuck in this situation and that's why Enlil second visit doesn't happen

Last edited:

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Can you tell what flags exactly you edited ?
I'm pretty sure we are all stuck in this situation and that's why Enlil second visit doesn't happen
I did a MainMotherThreesome01 = False to reset the event and did a jump Mother1stTalk which I think can just be done by going into the living room at any time.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Mother shows up in the lounge in the afternoon. Doesn't show here there, you just have to be there to trigger it. 2 or 3pm, I think. And this doesn't trigger the Enlil scene.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
Well, thanks. At least managed to push mom plot a little ;)
BTW in case of Enlil problem open console and type "jump Enlil2ndVisit"

Last edited:
Reactions: I.W.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
ok i don't like the new intro. MC looks and is described like a mob character, wtf? Much prefered the old intro even though it was less fleshed out.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
ok i don't like the new intro. MC looks and is described like a mob character, wtf? Much prefered the old intro even though it was less fleshed out.
I don't understand what you mean, she's wearing a pink schoolgirl uniform and goes to a school for girls. Or do you mean her language, I can tone down the "butch" language, some people have said she sounds like a sailor at times.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
I don't understand what you mean, she's wearing a pink schoolgirl uniform and goes to a school for girls. Or do you mean her language, I can tone down the "butch" language, some people have said she sounds like a sailor at times.
I mean in the original she was into occult stuff and that got her into trouble. The randomness of the initial encounter and MCs lack of connection with occultic is in my opinion less interesting. She feels like a victim this time rather than an adventurous person who got into trouble because she was too curious. I can see you've put in a lot of effort though and all props to you plus a lot of great additions i just like MC's to have a bit more agency. Also no way don't tone down the language that shit is hilarious.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes