Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
gdrive link is working fine for me.

verified download from gdrive extracts and runs successfully. lots`o`fap try it again and, since the download is working for me, it has to be something on your end. If it still doesn't work check AV/malware/internet security stuff, then contact your ISP to see if there's anything going on on their end. If they say their network is fine try trouble shooting your internet connection (especially if you are using wifi). (it is also possible that it's the internet backbone your provider is using and they won't be able to help with that.)

Last edited:

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I did remove the gamesaves because the saves I had made will not be of any use in the newest update. I will post new gamesaves after I've made sure that they are not gonna be broken. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: lots`o`fap

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
where is v 1.06?
V1.06 doesn't have a lot of additional content, really only one additional scene. My GPU's died and I had to upload what I had completed. I got new GPU's in so I'm back to work now, I'll have something to upload soon. I'm really surprised by the amount of fans this game has, I get fixated on the bugs and things I should be improving.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Well I've gotten the new GPU and I've gotten back to work. I have however decided to make some fairly big changes to Summoner's Legacy. I decided to change the beginning of the game so that the player will not automatically start as a futa, instead you will start as a female and get to experience the game from that perspective for a bit. I have also decided to make the nudism something that can be achieved after a more significant questline. I am also going to add more NPC's and more scenes with the MC and various other characters. Which will mean more sex in case you're interested. I will also have to rewrite the script, I've learned how to simplify a lot of stuff and it should mean that adding content and limiting the number of bugs in the script.
I also would like to take this opportunity to present a side project that I have been working on. I'm calling it Sins and it's a spin off of Summoner's Legacy, this one may or may not have any supernatural elements. I am undecided on that. I'm trying out a love and domination system and while it does present some challenges I think that it has great potential. The questlog is also a work in progress so if you get stuck and need help be sure to send me an email or message me and I'll get back to you usually in the same day. Thank you for all your support and I hope you enjoy the new game.

happy395

May 28, 2019
Is there any walkthrough for this game?
Especial "Landlady" and her " younger and older Roommate"
v 1.05 final

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
need a walkthrough for this game or a guide ... I played the second release of this game and liked it but needed a guide or walkthrough because I don't want to mess up the flow of the game by having to start over to make different choices...

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
need a walkthrough for this game or a guide ... I played the second release of this game and liked it but needed a guide or walkthrough because I don't want to mess up the flow of the game by having to start over to make different choices...
For now there aren't story affecting choices, if you want a guide there is the quest book in game that give enough info to how to progress with each character. If you still struggle for progressing ask for a precise help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

happy395

May 28, 2019
Need Walktrough, I'm stuck
v 1.05 final

1- how to git MOM hug in the Kitchen, playing with mom boobs and mom massage ?
2- how to git I can get my Landrad horny enough to fuck?
3- how to git I can get my Younger Roommuate to suck my dick until my skull Implodes?
4- how to git I can get my older Roommuate to Ride my dick until it breaks off in HER ASS?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Need Walktrough, I'm stuck
v 1.05 final

1- how to git MOM hug in the Kitchen, playing with mom boobs and mom massage ?
2- how to git I can get my Landrad horny enough to fuck?
3- how to git I can get my Younger Roommuate to suck my dick until my skull Implodes?
4- how to git I can get my older Roommuate to Ride my dick until it breaks off in HER ASS?
If you haven't gotten the option to grope the mother or give her a massage, make sure that you have access to the online learning section of the laptop. That means that you'll have to complete the main characters spycam quest. After that you'll have to frope her in the kitchen when her arousal is above 20, that should give you the option to give her a foot rub. During the foot rub you'll wonder to yourself if there is an online course to give more sexy massages, hence why you will need to unlock the online learning before the foot massage.
I'f you haven't gotten the sister's questline to trigger you'll need to masturbate at night when you think she's asleep and her arousal is again above 20. After a couple attempts she'll join you and you'r off to the races.
The Aunt's questline is triggered when you talk to her in the lounge in the evening after the 3rd talk you should be able to talk to her when she's in the shower and presto, she rides your dick until it breaks off. lol

Reactions: happy395

happy395

May 28, 2019
In the book in the aunt there is a sentence. what do you mean?? v 1.05 final
((I went to my Aunt while she was in the shower to get Another Blowjob, but this time she let me fuck her, Her pusy was so tight and I filled if full of jizz.
This is turning out to be a great turn of events.))
Is there an event after this sentence??!

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
happy395 Nope. Since there is no indication of what to do next you have completed that storyline... at least until you have gone through all of the others.

So, since the characters storylines are intertwined, it is advisable to work your way through every character and then come back and double check the ones that you have "completed" to see if anything new gets unlocked. I don't **think** it happens in the current version, but better safe than sorry.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes