Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
How about some animations or transitions for sex scenes in future updates?
There are really two things that prevent me from putting animations in my games, one is that I'm not any good at making them, I'm gonna just say that plainly. I don't have the talent or skill for that yet, I am trying to learn though. The other thing is that a 1 second animation at 30 frames a second takes me hours to render, it litterally takes me 30 to 45 minutes a frame and that's just not cost effective for me. I spend every available minute on my art and sometimes that adds up to 12+ hours a day and there just aren't enough hours in the day. It's a shame really because I see so many great animations out there and I would give my left nut to have the skill and talent to make something like them.

Reactions: Hlextor

xdrace

Jan 24, 2019
There are really two things that prevent me from putting animations in my games, one is that I'm not any good at making them, I'm gonna just say that plainly. I don't have the talent or skill for that yet, I am trying to learn though. The other thing is that a 1 second animation at 30 frames a second takes me hours to render, it litterally takes me 30 to 45 minutes a frame and that's just not cost effective for me. I spend every available minute on my art and sometimes that adds up to 12+ hours a day and there just aren't enough hours in the day. It's a shame really because I see so many great animations out there and I would give my left nut to have the skill and talent to make something like them.
Maybe some transitions (pictures series) then, to simulate movement? I like your game though.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Honestly, I don't think it's necessary. Would it be nice to have? eh... sure... more art is always good. Is it needed? I don't think so; I'd rather have more story. If transitions or animations are something that you want to put in, great; personally I'd put them very low on the priority list as they won't add much benefit to the game compared to the cost of time spent on making them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd rather story and content was focused on.

If you aren't an animator, don't animate. It takes up far too much dev time and unless you have a team it's not worth it.

Sure they are nice but beginner animations always look terrible and add nothing to the game. Those stop frame ones like in Dreams of Desire ruin scenes. They don't look good and add nothing except looking like 2 epileptics fucking in a disco during a seizure.

If something like that is going to take time away from story content then it's not worth it.

BigOleWinemaker

Jul 26, 2017
They don't look good and add nothing except looking like 2 epileptics fucking in a disco during a seizure.
My sides. Nailed it.

I agree. Focus on the story and bigger content. Animations are nice, but not necessary. Maybe once everything else is done, you can go back and add animation if you really want to.

Reactions: freca

freca

Jun 15, 2017
V1.06 doesn't have a lot of additional content, really only one additional scene. My GPU's died and I had to upload what I had completed. I got new GPU's in so I'm back to work now, I'll have something to upload soon. I'm really surprised by the amount of fans this game has, I get fixated on the bugs and things I should be improving.
Honestly, it's not hard to garner fans when you make a futa protagonist game. There's a lot of folks interested in that topic/fetish; and there are little-to-no quality futa protagonist games available. At least none that don't get abandoned after 1 or 2 releases. You keep releasing updates, you'll definitely attract more fans. Hell, you come back with a vengeance after your GPU's died, and you crank out some quality stuff - I wouldn't be surprised if your Patreon numbers boost too.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi all
just for those who have not noticed

a) version 1.06 is available publicaly

b) Nunya has released a new game "Sins" again with a futa protagonist, and with either a love or domination path for you step mother. It seems to be a demo so far but is playable for a time.

Check their Patreon for links

PS: the incest patch for 'Summoners Legacy' works for the game 'Sins' as well

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi all
just for those who have not noticed

b) Nunya has released a new game "Sins" again with a futa protagonist, and with either a love or domination path for you step mother. It seems to be a demo so far but is playable for a time.

Check their Patreon for links

PS: the incest patch for 'Summoners Legacy' works for the game 'Sins' as well
you sure i can't find anything about sins on their patreon page only summoner's legacy also there's only 1.01 rebuild

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
you sure i can't find anything about sins on their patreon page only summoner's legacy also there's only 1.01 rebuild
Go to the public download links, visit the Google Drive folder and there are links to the demo versions there

Also see this post

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Am I missing something or does this game seem to get a lot of rebuilds?
It has only had one, so no. It has had a number of updates but this last one is the only called a rebuild. Unsure why, it is very much like the previous, except missing the book study part and with more places to visit (partly from the Sins game or visa vera)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Go to the public download links, visit the Google Drive folder and there are links to the demo versions there

Also see this post
thanks i found it so latest is beta 3 i'll get it now i'll also start making a thread for it for anyone who wants to play it

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It has only had one, so no. It has had a number of updates but this last one is the only called a rebuild. Unsure why, it is very much like the previous, except missing the book study part and with more places to visit (partly from the Sins game or visa vera)
Last i recall they were doing a rebuild because of a change to policy regarding drugs/corruption they recieved via Patreon.
Also there was a weird bug last game that forced them to do more work than normal when it came to parts of the game becoming impossible due to the save losing crucial data.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It's a rebuild because I redid the beginning of the game, you don't start the game immediately getting fucked by a demon and grow a penis like magic. That happens five days later, lol. You start out getting fucked by a different futa, one that has a much larger role in the creation of the summoner and his legacy. There is also a scene where you masturbate, as a female, in front of your sister at night after she has gone to bed. I added a couple of new characters that will be getting more content as well later on. I know that the patch notes I put in the main thread can be a bit confusing, I wrote that on the second day without sleep, but it's there. Thanks for your interest in the project though, if you have any suggestions I always try to listen.

Reactions: Vreis

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
It's a rebuild because I redid the beginning of the game, you don't start the game immediately getting fucked by a demon and grow a penis like magic. That happens five days later, lol. You start out getting fucked by a different futa, one that has a much larger role in the creation of the summoner and his legacy. There is also a scene where you masturbate, as a female, in front of your sister at night after she has gone to bed. I added a couple of new characters that will be getting more content as well later on. I know that the patch notes I put in the main thread can be a bit confusing, I wrote that on the second day without sleep, but it's there. Thanks for your interest in the project though, if you have any suggestions I always try to listen.
so basically you have to start a new game to see the new content and only 1/2 new scenes added? meh,guess i will wait for a few more updates assuming you dont decide to rebuild it again. Good game tho,to bad no real progression with the story and/or new content with mc's family

Reactions: Blowfly

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I almost want to suggest a 'reduced' size option in the game which allows for normal sized breasts and futanari :p

Reactions: Apoc69

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
On OP - Change Log 1.01 Re

it could change name for 1.06 Re insted for 1.01 Re. its a bit confus lol.

BTW it would be great if you add some maybe white or any color ring round on all map icon ?

Last edited:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
you can get the aunt threesome before you get told too by the step mom hint and because of that you get stuck in the step moms hints cause you cant repeat it

Reactions: ciabello
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes