Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I mean in the original she was into occult stuff and that got her into trouble. The randomness of the initial encounter and MCs lack of connection with occultic is in my opinion less interesting. She feels like a victim this time rather than an adventurous person who got into trouble because she was too curious. I can see you've put in a lot of effort though and all props to you plus a lot of great additions i just like MC's to have a bit more agency. Also no way don't tone down the language that shit is hilarious.
Ahh, now I understand. Let me explain my logic a bit for the redo. The futa that the MC get's banged by is not a demon, but she is also not human. The player and the MC won't find out till later that her name is Iblis, yeah "that" iblis. And iblis is responsible for all this stuff. Aleister Crowley getting the original book, the queen getting turned into a demon and the events to come. The idea is that she doesn't like humans and has been finding creative ways to pervert the species since the beginning of time and has been working behind the scenes the whole time. The demons don't even realize they are being manipulated here either. but that's the reason for the change, just adding a little bit of character and complexity to the story.
Sorry should have warned you guys, "Spoilers". lol.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
Ahh, now I understand. Let me explain my logic a bit for the redo. The futa that the MC get's banged by is not a demon, but she is also not human. The player and the MC won't find out till later that her name is Iblis, yeah "that" iblis. And iblis is responsible for all this stuff. Aleister Crowley getting the original book, the queen getting turned into a demon and the events to come. The idea is that she doesn't like humans and has been finding creative ways to pervert the species since the beginning of time and has been working behind the scenes the whole time. The demons don't even realize they are being manipulated here either. but that's the reason for the change, just adding a little bit of character and complexity to the story.
Sorry should have warned you guys, "Spoilers". lol.

Ok might be interesting to see where that goes

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Game is great but needs a walkthrough or guide of some kind. I can not:

- get the threesome in mom's room ... only option is to leave.
- get the shower scene with the sister ... only option is to leave.
- engage any more with the mom at the fridge or finish her quest
- see the world map or otherwise get it to activate
- none of this "mom loses her job" stuff people are talking about
- also lust appears to stay around 5 to 25 and never goes higher.

Recommendations? How to activate this content? What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: Daboos

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've only had 1 visit from the demon and that's the first one, everything else says content is over for this version but haven't seen the demon since.

According to images i'm missing a hell of a lot but no way to trigger anything.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and your sister/roommate wakes you up the next day; you have her mentioning that she herself is a virgin.
She doesn't say that in mine.

She congratulates the MC on getting her cherry popped and that's it, not another mention of virginity. I just checked it now to make sure and she says nothing about being a virgin.

In fact she talks about sex so good it causes memory loss.

She does mention it when masturbating before the change though.

Guess she must take a lot of dick after getting with her girl.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
if day < 5 and Transition == True and Enlil2ndVisit == False:
jump Enlil2ndVisit
That's the only condition for the second visit from Enlil, it should trigger automatically in the morning after assuming all of the variables above are met. I could not begin to tell you why it wouldn't be triggering for you but I'll have a closer look at the script and see if I can find out what's going on. I'm sorry for the confusion this is causing people and I will fix it as soon as possible.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if day < 5 and Transition == True and Enlil2ndVisit == False:
jump Enlil2ndVisit
That's the only condition for the second visit from Enlil, it should trigger automatically in the morning after assuming all of the variables above are met. I could not begin to tell you why it wouldn't be triggering for you but I'll have a closer look at the script and see if I can find out what's going on. I'm sorry for the confusion this is causing people and I will fix it as soon as possible.
She visits on day 5 night and that's the last time I see her.

My game is on day 67 and she hasn't appeared since day 5.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
She visits on day 5 night and that's the last time I see her.

My game is on day 67 and she hasn't appeared since day 5.
Make sure that you don't already have access to the book, looking at those variables I just realized that the first and second visits may be blending into one event. The second visit may trigger "Immediately" after the transition event, making them seem as though they were one event. If that's not the case let me know, if it is than you would need to study the book to get more visits and dream sequences. I'll keep looking and see if there could be anything else going on.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Make sure that you don't already have access to the book, looking at those variables I just realized that the first and second visits may be blending into one event. The second visit may trigger "Immediately" after the transition event, making them seem as though they were one event. If that's not the case let me know, if it is than you would need to study the book to get more visits and dream sequences. I'll keep looking and see if there could be anything else going on.
I don't have access to the book.

Sequence goes, library, take book home, Enlil turns up, we have sex, penis grows, mother does the examination and we're back home.

I have access to the laptop and the event hint book but that's it, nothing else shows up.

Also, that Sins one is pretty good too.

It had a crossover event with the girl from the store, not sure if that was intentional but won't complain.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I don't have access to the book.

Sequence goes, library, take book home, Enlil turns up, we have sex, penis grows, mother does the examination and we're back home.

I have access to the laptop and the event hint book but that's it, nothing else shows up.

Also, that Sins one is pretty good too.

It had a crossover event with the girl from the store, not sure if that was intentional but won't complain.
Ok so I think I'm an idiot, lol. I think I have the "Greater Than" and "Less Than" signs reversed. This would make it impossible for the conditions of the second event to take place. I'll get that fixed right away, if you have the console enabled though you could open the console and type "jump Enlil2ndVisit" and it will trigger the second even. Sorry about that. doh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok so I think I'm an idiot, lol. I think I have the "Greater Than" and "Less Than" signs reversed. This would make it impossible for the conditions of the second event to take place. I'll get that fixed right away, if you have the console enabled though you could open the console and type "jump Enlil2ndVisit" and it will trigger the second even. Sorry about that. doh
That sorted it, thankyou hunni.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
If you do force the jump, the game still stalls after her 4th visit in the bathroom. Just broke 100 days and no progress.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She doesn't have any more visits after that, I'm still working on her end game content.
I've never begged anyone for anything but please don't kill her.

I like Enlil, she needs a little bit of happiness full of all the weird kinky sex those demons like.

It would be sad if she followed her parents and i'd cry and I hate crying...

You wouldn't want to make me cry would you?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I've never begged anyone for anything but please don't kill her.

I like Enlil, she needs a little bit of happiness full of all the weird kinky sex those demons like.

It would be sad if she followed her parents and i'd cry and I hate crying...

You wouldn't want to make me cry would you?
I'm not gonna lie to you, in the last version of the game I was a little lazy and she just kinda went for bagels and got hit by a bus or something. But since you asked so nicely, I'll come up with something better for her.

Oct 8, 2018
I had a lot of fun with this...
I think its a little weird that everyone is a contortionist, Its also a little weird to see those distended stomachs, assholes and mouths but its not a deal breaker.

If you had told me there was a game out there that had more renders than lines of dialog I would have laughed at you but seeing is believing I guess.

Those renders are so fucking clear and pristine. Some of the facial expressions are a little wack, makes some of the girls look like vampires. I personally would find it more appropriate if all the other futa girls weren't quite as massive as you, like why would any girl need the MC if everyone with a dick (Including Mr Pig) has a behemoth cock. But its your game and I am but a lowly pervert.

It would be nice if there were some animations but sick and twisted pirate beggars can't be choosers I guess.

This is some fucking good work Chasmalim, I suspect it will become very popular with the F95zone futa lovers

I shall patiently await further updates

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not gonna lie to you, in the last version of the game I was a little lazy and she just kinda went for bagels and got hit by a bus or something. But since you asked so nicely, I'll come up with something better for her.
Honestly, I don't know if i'd be able to be mad over that ending, would probably have made me chuckle.

Then i'd be sad.

She could be useful when the MC goes full demon though.

Financial adviser or something after we take over from the queen. Or sex pet.

I was going to say those dicks don't suck themselves but they kinda long enough to as that one scene showed.

Not looking forward to the mothers conversation there though .... "Mom, remember when you freaked out when I grew a giant dick .... surprise i'm now a demon".

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Bagel Death should be a fake out ending.
It's just to good not to laugh at.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Honestly, I don't know if i'd be able to be mad over that ending, would probably have made me chuckle.

Then i'd be sad.

She could be useful when the MC goes full demon though.

Financial adviser or something after we take over from the queen. Or sex pet.

I was going to say those dicks don't suck themselves but they kinda long enough to as that one scene showed.

Not looking forward to the mothers conversation there though .... "Mom, remember when you freaked out when I grew a giant dick .... surprise i'm now a demon".
I don't know if anyone realized it yet but the Queen has a spy in the MC's house and two guesses who that could be. My idea for how the MC reveals herself is that the younger sister gets invited to a boating trip with Delyla and her sugar daddy, who happens to be Pig Boss. It gets revealed that Pig Boss payed Delyla to find him a girl to choke out while he fucks them, since his employee and her sneaky friend like to tease him at work so much he's kinda frustrated. After he winds up killing your sister, him and Delyla chuck her into the ocean. Her body washes up on shore a few days later and you and your mother go down to the morgue to identify her. It's after this that Iblis reveals herself to you and tells you what has been happening behind the scenes and even says that she can help you get your sister back, since she's actually being held captive in hell by the demon queen as bait to get you there. Iblis helps you evolve and it's then that your mom finds out, but she's actually not surprised at all because she has been fiddling with your blood back at the Center which again was founded by Aleister Crowley in one of his many aliases and the two of them have actually been cloning you and experimenting with those clones. The MC hulks out and goes to hell and battles the demon queen and gets her sister back, who may or may not have been turned into a minion for the demon queen. Bald women are creepy and sexy. lol. 001.jpg

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes