Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
I open the console but says ren'py script disabled so the second visit of Enlil never happens...and the quest book says Syster's path is still open? I did the threesome with Delyla yet, what lasts?
TIA

alvarnan

Jul 1, 2018
So............. what do i have to do to trigger the event after i finish with the book? (everything else is finished)

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
Maybe I'm being thick and missing something. But, where do I see their current arousal level? I was able to see it in the previous version. Did something change?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Make sure Amandas arousal is 20????????
You cant see the stats on this game how do I even know that?
You also need to get a new writer the thoughts of the character should be inside these ()

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
There will be a way to track their arousal levels in the next update, however their arousal stats will never drop below your own, they can go higher but should not drop below yours.

Reactions: Laryen35

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Seriously when does Amanda come to the lounge aloneeeeee after the roommate moves in?
Im suppose to talk to her aloneeeee after I gave her all those massages.
But she keeps showing up with the roomate to watch tv in the lounge not aloneeeeeeee.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Seriously when does Amanda come to the lounge aloneeeeee after the roommate moves in?
Im suppose to talk to her aloneeeee after I gave her all those massages.
But she keeps showing up with the roomate to watch tv in the lounge not aloneeeeeeee.
It should be happening at 3 in the afternoon, if it isn't happening after your first talk with the aunt and the nudism conversation at the table then I have made an error and I will have a look at the script and figure out what went wrong. Sorry for the confusion this is causing.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Bought a membership at the gym, and I can stay as late as I want... not much happening though.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
not a the grocery store
not at the longerie store.
Not at the cafe store.
Not in a lot of places and why are those places so simiar to Sin game?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The locations in the Sin game are the same because that is a spin-off of this game and there are going to be cross-over points. Like some of the events in this game will shape the course of that game and vice versa.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The locations in the Sin game are the same because that is a spin-off of this game and there are going to be cross-over points. Like some of the events in this game will shape the course of that game and vice versa.
No wonder when I went to the lingerei store there was no one there then I went to the back and I said what???
Thats cause I started playing Sin first.
I thought the game was broken or something.

Mar 12, 2019
I’m having trouble with the main character I go into her quest file the book but whenever I get into the question all I can able to completed the schoolwork I don’t know when the next one is going to activate or how it’s going to activate so if anyone can help me please say so now and if anyone’s already written about this sort of thing can you please direct me to it?

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes