Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
oh I remember that error usually the dev or patreon took down the page but his page is still up so not sure why he is getting that error maybe his country blocked patreon
Probably has something to do with the patreon page being https://www.patreon.com/user/overview?u=5648613 rather than https://www.patreon.com/nunya/overview like most patreon pages. Don't know why that is.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
hey guys just letting you know nun ya's hdd died so he has to redo summoner's so it will be on hold for now so he will be working on sins for now but don't worry for summoner's he is doing to add so much new stuff and make everything look alot better and guys it isn't dead it is just on hold
I didnt read the ''hdd'' at first and was very confused, also this need the on hold tag then

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the thread has now been marked as on hold for anyone wondering why to check my last message and again it isn't abandoned I know some people assume that when they see a game on hold, for now, he is only working on sins while redoing everything for sommoner's in his spare time he will continue it when he gets back to where he was up to

freca

Jun 15, 2017
the thread has now been marked as on hold for anyone wondering why to check my last message and again it isn't abandoned I know some people assume that when they see a game on hold, for now, he is only working on sins while redoing everything for sommoner's in his spare time he will continue it when he gets back to where he was up to
It's a real shame because story-wise, this game is vastly superior. Sins is far too simple and generic.

Reactions: Zolkane

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 326672

Note: I recently had issues with my Hard Drive and the assets I used for this game were lost, I'm in the process of rebuilding them from memory but it's going to take a while. I still have the assets for my other game Sins of Her Father though so I will continue updating that game in the meantime. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your interest in my work.

Overview:
You're the descendant of the infamous occultist Aleister Crowley, and coincidentally you also have a fetish for the occult. So when you came across an old bookstore that claimed to have a book that was reportedly given to Aleister Crowley by a powerful demon lord. With that kind of backstory you could not help but bring the book home with you and peruse it's contents in the security of your own bedroom. While reading one of the spells, (Which as a side note: was so easy it almost made you think the whole book was bullshit.), you didn't even realize that you were no longer alone in the room. What started out as a morbid curiosity will end in an erotic encounter that will leave you irrevocably changed forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-23
Release Date: 2019-09-10
Developer: Nun Ya -
Other Games: Sins of Her Father
Censored: No
Version: 1.01 Rebuild (Bugfix)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: *COMPRESSED

Patches:

Thanks to playb0y44 for the compressed version! * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 273829 View attachment 273831 View attachment 273833 View attachment 273836 View attachment 273837 View attachment 273838 View attachment 273842 View attachment 273844 View attachment 273849 View attachment 273851 View attachment 273865 View attachment 273866 View attachment 326674 View attachment 326675 View attachment 326676 View attachment 326678 View attachment 326681 View attachment 326682 View attachment 326683 View attachment 326684 View attachment 326685 View attachment 326686 View attachment 326687 View attachment 326688 View attachment 326689 View attachment 326690 View attachment 326691 View attachment 326692 View attachment 326693 View attachment 326694 View attachment 326680

Good Morning
Why does DEV not put option for the protagonist?
Futa / trans or male protagonist?
I started downloading the game and when I noticed
I stopped the download and deleted it

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Good Morning
Why does DEV not put option for the protagonist?
Futa / trans or male protagonist?
I started downloading the game and when I noticed
I stopped the download and deleted it
You mean why don't I render out two games worth of images. Just think about this, almost every image in the game would have two variations. It's already over 2000 images in the game as is and is well on it's way to hitting the 2gb mark. I'm sorry but there's no way I'd submit myself to that level of torture.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
You mean why don't I render out two games worth of images. Just think about this, almost every image in the game would have two variations. It's already over 2000 images in the game as is and is well on it's way to hitting the 2gb mark. I'm sorry but there's no way I'd submit myself to that level of torture.
The game seems to be interesting
but futa or trans is not my type of game
and worse being the protagonist

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
looks good when he gets back we will see if he wants to add it i don't think it'll break any events i know money won't not sure about arousal though
It works fine for me.
I have played from start to finish everything went smooth for me.
He doesn't need to add it to his game at all if people want to use it they can just download it and add it to the game folder

Take your time you don't have to rush on anything your doing great job on your games

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You can read the tags so why even comment something?
Well, the tags kind of suck, judging a game based on its tags isn't a great idea really. Still, when it's the protagonist that's futa/trans, you can be pretty sure that it isn't going to be one scene that you can turn down, so yeah...

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I appreciate that people like my work enough that they say "I wish I could see him do (this) or (that)", but this game took on a mind of its own and became a huge project and there are just not enough hours in the day to accommodate everyone and their particular fetishes. I personally feel that there are enough games with male protagonists here on F95 that it would be difficult for me to set myself apart from them, after all you can only see a (Son/Brother) seduce his (Mother/Sister/Aunt) so many times before you get bored with that story. At this point the only difference between these games is the render quality and the character designs. With that said I think I shot myself in the foot as well, I'll put much more thought into my game going forward and try to make it more unique.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
I appreciate that people like my work enough that they say "I wish I could see him do (this) or (that)", but this game took on a mind of its own and became a huge project and there are just not enough hours in the day to accommodate everyone and their particular fetishes. I personally feel that there are enough games with male protagonists here on F95 that it would be difficult for me to set myself apart from them, after all you can only see a (Son/Brother) seduce his (Mother/Sister/Aunt) so many times before you get bored with that story. At this point the only difference between these games is the render quality and the character designs. With that said I think I shot myself in the foot as well, I'll put much more thought into my game going forward and try to make it more unique.
Keep doing what you do! Your games and art are awesome.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes