Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ive noticed that since getting a dick MC doesn't take get fucked anymore but do the fucking. Would like her to be fucked sometime... Unless ive missed it...

Reactions: RHFlash

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ive noticed that since getting a dick MC doesn't take get fucked anymore but do the fucking. Would like her to be fucked sometime... Unless ive missed it...
I'd have to play it to be sure but i'm pretty sure her sisters girlfriend gives her the D one night.

Unless my memory is really bad.

It's a bit of a tought one as she's the only one in the house with a dick unless her demon lover pays a visit or it's weekend and her sisters lover is around.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
No her sisters gf doesnt(im pretty sure?).. Her sister BJ's her then she D's her sister... Also the girl at the Gym she gives the D to gym girl...
I found it strange... Same thing in Sins of Her Father game...

I'd have to play it to be sure but i'm pretty sure her sisters girlfriend gives her the D one night.

Unless my memory is really bad.

It's a bit of a tought one as she's the only one in the house with a dick unless her demon lover pays a visit or it's weekend and her sisters lover is around.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No her sisters gf doesnt(im pretty sure?).. Her sister BJ's her then she D's her sister... Also the girl at the Gym she gives the D to gym girl...
I found it strange... Same thing in Sins of Her Father game...
Sins of her Father she does get the D if you don't pay rent.

She gets it hard.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
fantastic, are you still gonna focus on the 2 game or more on summoner legacy
I'll continue development on both and just alternate between the two as far as releases go. The idea there is that I can come up with ideas while better. I'll limit my projects to two and I think this will make me more productive in dealing with my manic phases. I have the personality where I will have laser focus and tons of ideas for a time and then I see a shiny object and "Squirrel"... Sorry what was I saying. lol

Reactions: RHFlash

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I'll continue development on both and just alternate between the two as far as releases go. The idea there is that I can come up with ideas while better. I'll limit my projects to two and I think this will make me more productive in dealing with my manic phases. I have the personality where I will have laser focus and tons of ideas for a time and then I see a shiny object and "Squirrel"... Sorry what was I saying. lol
Do what you need to do. I'm just glad we have a competent futa protagonist game dev doing good work.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Mellly

Mar 13, 2019
Im stuck ive gotten to the part where u finger fuck the landlady as a massage but then it says to talk to her in the louge alone but shes never there alone

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You have ADOS?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i added my discord server link to Sins of her Father thread until Nun Ya gets his own discord you can see the stuff he's working on there about Summoner's i can't add it here unfortunately i'm not the creator of this thread i can send it to Nun Ya for him to add if you don't want to go to the Sins thread

Reactions: Goronthil and lpier

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
hi nun ya
fantastic job with sin, as always.
what about sumoner's ? did you do any progress so far ?

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes