lord112

Jun 25, 2020
Currently playing, it seems a bit weird that Player horse dick is specifically mentioned as if its special when it seems all futa have the same size horse cock.
I would shrink a bit of the other cocks to give the player giant dick more significance

Reactions: darukk

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
wait is that it the final doesn't have half the content the original incomplete version had
The "Final" in the version number doesn't mean it's completed, dude. It means it is the last version of this build, after release, the dev will start another build with content additions and anything else he wants to add for the next release, and that build will go through various versions which are called "Alpha", "Beta", "Beta2" and so on up to the "Final" version that is released here, then it all starts again.

Action_Jax90

Jul 7, 2020
I'm finishing up an update for Sins at the moment, I took a minute to create an image set for A3d and with that going on sale Aug 11 I can get back to work on my games. As soon as I finish this update for Sin's though I'll get to work on Summoner's.
Have you thought about adding animations? I would really like to see these scenes animated in either sins or summoners.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Umm, I know this is vague but, anyone know the name of that catchy voiced song on one of the previous title menu versions, the one where the MC is standing with her arms out holding fire in her hands? that song was really catchy and I would love to hear it again.:love:

May 19, 2019
Umm, I know this is vague but, anyone know the name of that catchy voiced song on one of the previous title menu versions, the one where the MC is standing with her arms out holding fire in her hands? that song was really catchy and I would love to hear it again.:love:

Dec 21, 2019
How do you check the arousal of the other characters?

The MC arousal is on the top of the screen but I cannot seem to figure out where the other characters stats are or your inventory (money etc)....

Dec 21, 2019
also, jessie's quest line still hasnt opened... am I doing something wrong? all other quest lines are closed and I cant read the book any more... is the game over?

mateuszchris1

Mar 19, 2020
How do you check the arousal of the other characters?

The MC arousal is on the top of the screen but I cannot seem to figure out where the other characters stats are or your inventory (money etc)....
MC's arousal is everyone's arousal, to check money go to the lingerie store and see go to the buy menu, it'll tell you how much money you have, you don't need too much right now, just enough to buy the 2 massage things on the computer which I think costed 500 total.

Also it seems if youve done all the scenes with the girls from school, the gym, and the glory hole, as well as youve saved the girl from the lingerie store from her boss. As well as the final scene with your younger sister waking you up with her girlfriend,your mom sucking you off, as well the final scene with Lilith where she rides you, youve completed the game as of now.

Last edited:
Reactions: joetheflower
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes