Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
wait the other game you made you could buy things from the shop why not just have all you're other games be one game since they all have the same story and loctions
Entirely different story.

Sins of her Father is about 3 girls 2 sister and a mother, an abusive dad who they get away from and their mother moves in later.

This is a girl that got a demon cock who already lived with her family.

Last edited:

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Entirely different story.

Sins of her Father is about 3 girls escaping an abusive dad who they get away from and their mother moves in.

To be fair to the other guy, they didn't read any of the dialog anyways. Probably just looked at the pictures and used the whole game as fap material. I don't really blame people for that, the same tropes are usually used over and over again anyways. It's kinda hard to come up with a story concept that hasn't been done before, most people just try to do it better than the other guy. I'm not much of a writer, I mostly do pictures myself. There are a few games here that I am inspired by though.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Well, actually the "grow a demon cock" thing was only in the old version, since the remake the story changed to make the MC be born a futa and the "turning into a demon" thing is unrelated to her having a dick.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well, actually the "grow a demon cock" thing was only in the old version, since the remake the story changed to make the MC be born a futa and the "turning into a demon" thing is unrelated to her having a dick.
I did that because people were confused about the role of futa's in the game, they thought that all futa's were somewhat demonic because of that transformation. I did not intend to give people the idea that all the futa's in the game would be somewhat demonic.

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Games rely heavily on giving feedback. It really would be a lot better if the game did give a notification that there's been progress at the very least. A meter is overkill but right now players get absolutely nothing, leaving them to wonder whether what they did worked or not. That's an indication of bad game design IMO.
For once, this isn' t Skyrim or Feign or any such game. My point was and is that the dev has enough to do with getting the logic of the story straight ( which doesn' t work out too well ), improve picture and render quality and get the text quality better ( could need some improvement either).
Like i posted already a progress meter or feedback is already there : The quest log.
Following your logic, then there should also be some kind of feedback regarding the progress with the aunt or other characters. But it is there, see above.
The original poster complained about the game not being clear. But it is very obvious and easy to get.
Do i need to explain this further ?

Reactions: VulgarFap

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
For once, this isn' t Skyrim or Feign or any such game. My point was and is that the dev has enough to do with getting the logic of the story straight ( which doesn' t work out too well ), improve picture and render quality and get the text quality better ( could need some improvement either).
Like i posted already a progress meter or feedback is already there : The quest log.
Following your logic, then there should also be some kind of feedback regarding the progress with the aunt or other characters. But it is there, see above.
The original poster complained about the game not being clear. But it is very obvious and easy to get.
Do i need to explain this further ?
You can't be serious. We're talking about adding a short message telling the player whether they are making progress or not. Games are at their very essence feedback machines, you press a button and the game tells you something based on what you pressed. When it doesn't do that, it sours the experience, which is really dumb considering how easy of a fix it should be.

And I don't give a crap if there are other areas of improvement (you used 90% of the game as an example, too). It doesn't invalidate criticism for that one specific bit. If you think it's really so hard and time consuming to expose a variable to the player then I suggest you step off your high horse because you clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
You can't be serious. We're talking about adding a short message telling the player whether they are making progress or not. Games are at their very essence feedback machines, you press a button and the game tells you something based on what you pressed. When it doesn't do that, it sours the experience, which is really dumb considering how easy of a fix it should be.

And I don't give a crap if there are other areas of improvement (you used 90% of the game as an example, too). It doesn't invalidate criticism for that one specific bit. If you think it's really so hard and time consuming to expose a variable to the player then I suggest you step off your high horse because you clearly you don't know what you are talking about.
Actually i' m as serious as far as topics regarding entertainment go. And you still don't get it. What you are asking for is already in the game. Looks like i really need to explain it in detail :

At the beginning of the massage quest the quest log says " Perhaps you can find a massage course on your laptop ". The laptop is in your room. You go there and click on the icon. It says "Purchase " for 200 bucks. You do, and the buying icon vanishes and a "Study " icon appears.
You study and the icon disappears. What now, huh ? Maybe...just maybe you can make use of your brains and check the quest log for feedback ? Why do you think there is a quest log ? To ignore it ?
What does the quest log say ( under " Amanda", default name ) ? It says : " Perhaps after you' ve completed the massage course you can give your mom a proper
massage " . Do you know the meaning of the word " completed " ? Studying generally implies that you take a look at a book or attend a course more than once. As everyone who went at least to school should know.

There is also this book in the game, remember ? The occult book. What does the quest log say once you' ve aquired it ? It says : " You have a big spooky demonic book, read it dummy. And not just once".
At later stages of the demon quest it says : " Hint : continue to study and you' ll make more progress ".
You can study the demon book only once per day, then the icon vanishes. Exactly like the study icon of the massage course.
If you need to study this book more than once in order to make progress why don't you get it that you also need to take a course more than once to complete it ?
How did you study the massage course the first time ? And where ? On Mars ? In your local library ?
It is the most logical thing that you go back to your room and c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e the course there where you started it, once per day.

This has nothing to do with invalidating criticism. What you are asking for is totally obsolete no matter how long or short or easy it may be to implement it. Of course i am more interested in other areas of the game improved, and compared to your request it is probably more than 90 %. The only one on a high horse here is you since you try to teach me about game mechanics, i' m just stating facts as shown above.
Let' s leave it at that for now. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
One thing i dislike about the game is the description of Aleister Crowley as a mere asshole. He had good and bad sides. It is unknown to me if the developer has ever done some serious research on the the subject, but it doesn' t look like that. It is true that Aleister was a questionable character and the biggest mistake he made was his Heroin addiction. But he was also quite a genial man, read his stuff.
To the best of my knowledge he was neither a murderer nor a child molester and can' t be characterized as a "summoner ". Since this is a fictional game i took and take it as fiction where the author used a colourful character like Aleister as template. Is that so ?

Last edited:

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
does anyone know how to trigger any scenes I don't know what this game is about in this 2 it was enough to get love or domiantion ?

May 19, 2019
I don't know what I played on most games, it was final and there were no more updates
this was said by the person who makes this game and sins of her father.. " I was going to give the player the choice of being either a futa and playing the game as a straight man. But a handful of people made so much noise that it gave me a migrane. I'm going to try and wrap this game up in two or three updates. The same will go for Summoner's Legacy as well. They will be big updates with a good deal of content, but both storys had a loose plot to begin with and they unraveled as it went along. In the next project I'll see if I can work with a person that knows more about writing and I'll stick to the art."

May 19, 2019
this was said by the person who makes this game and sins of her father.. " I was going to give the player the choice of being either a futa and playing the game as a straight man. But a handful of people made so much noise that it gave me a migrane. I'm going to try and wrap this game up in two or three updates. The same will go for Summoner's Legacy as well. They will be big updates with a good deal of content, but both storys had a loose plot to begin with and they unraveled as it went along. In the next project I'll see if I can work with a person that knows more about writing and I'll stick to the art."
he made this post just last week

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't know what I played on most games, it was final and there were no more updates
A reasonable amount of devs actually use "Final" as meaning the final release of a particular version.

Since there's no actual singular standardised method of version numbering, don't assume that seeing "Final" means completed.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes