Camel

Jun 8, 2017
This game really needs a mod or alternate models that give people normal sized dicks. This site is too fucking obsessed with unrealistic sizes.
if you actually bothered to check ut nunyas works other than summoners legacy youd see that this is the style nunya chose to go with and got fans from

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh i know that game, never saw her in it tho, which probably means it's exclusive to you
In the dom route, need to do beast mode when Alison bends over in the kitchen and MC goes to a shop, i'm there and so is trans girl MC can fuck.

Reactions: Valdazz

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
In the dom route, need to do beast mode when Alison bends over in the kitchen and MC goes to a shop, i'm there and so is trans girl MC can fuck.
Ha awesome shit, I never played it fully tho, this is really starting to get interesting, i should play it again soon

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
The people who complain here that the dicks are too big have probably never seen other Futa devs work ?
Like Miro, Steven Carson and others ? If anything, increase the size a little over time.
This could be accomplished by uncovering the dickheads for example (like in previous versions of the game), instead of halfway covering them up with foreskin in the latest versions. If this is not already planned.
This would also add some spice, yes ?

Jan 12, 2019
Good update, but the massage studying window could use a progress meter. It's not obvious at all that I had to keep going back to study again. I thought first that the game had a bug.

Reactions: knatten

knatten

Oct 2, 2017
Good update, but the massage studying window could use a progress meter. It's not obvious at all that I had to keep going back to study again. I thought first that the game had a bug.
How many time do you have to study? I have done about 3 weeks of just waking up, styding, then skip all day. But it does not finish.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes