openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
i like advanced tag , its good to search game with custom tags and for mobile v. there is poor serach because of this , there is version but no tag i want to someone fix that because of serach stuff .

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i like advanced tag , its good to search game with custom tags and for mobile v. there is poor serach because of this , there is version but no tag i want to someone fix that because of serach stuff .
Those are content tags for the game, not tags for what operating system it's available on.
The OP is where you'll find versions for different operating systems, including the Android version.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
its funny in lewdzone they keep posting the old version of the game, but the new version number :p

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You need a program like BitTorrent or µTorrent (uTorrent) to download the game file.
That 'file' above is just a torrent link for the game.

Reactions: Jakob Muller

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Summoner's Legacy [v1.07] [Nun Ya]

Original Size: 1.74 GB
Compressed Size: 210 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Dunno what's up with your mega download file or account but for some reason the DL speed on it's file is awful.. other mega files on this site are fine, but yours? less than a third of the speed of the rest.. no idea what would cause that though, tried it multiple times.. still get same crappy speed.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes