GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Is there a 1.05 walk-through available? I'm trying to activate the threesome scene between the main character, amanda and the other futa character

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Is there a 1.05 walk-through available? I'm trying to activate the threesome scene between the main character, amanda and the other futa character
That whole questline is triggered by masturbating at night when you think your sister is sleeping, make sure your arousal is above 20 though. Eventually she will have a scene where she meets Delyla and brings her home. The next event is on friday evenings in the main bedroom where you catch her going out, then on saturday nights she'll bring her home and if you go to sleep you'll get woken up and the events will trigger. they happen the same way every saturday night.

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
That whole questline is triggered by masturbating at night when you think your sister is sleeping, make sure your arousal is above 20 though. Eventually she will have a scene where she meets Delyla and brings her home. The next event is on friday evenings in the main bedroom where you catch her going out, then on saturday nights she'll bring her home and if you go to sleep you'll get woken up and the events will trigger. they happen the same way every saturday night.
sorry I meant the mom and the aunt? How do you get that scene? I only got as far as the mom giving the aunt a bj

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Trying to have the sex scene between mom, aunt and the main character. any help?

last scene they were fingering on tthe couch

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Trying to have the sex scene between mom, aunt and the main character. any help?

last scene they were fingering on the couch
Right now there isn't many scenes with the mother in them.
I have a scene with the MC and the aunt in the shower to finish and then I'll be getting to work on the mothers quest. That will be for the next update though. Right now I'm working with Dark Coven and we're trying to get an update for Sin's of her father out. That should be done soon.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure I understand that question.^^
The tags are above and they should be in the game.
As for the android version, look at the OP?

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
When i want to play games for android and search there is small number just because of this. There is version but there is no tag.. What is problem? Hard to understand?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
There is no Android tag, not that I'm aware of it. :unsure:
But there is a mobile game tag and that is missing here https://f95zone.to/tags/mobile-game/
(but I don't know the rules of adding such tag, official android version or not).

Sorry for kidding around but it was a bit hard to guess what you wanted to know. Don't take it to heart. :)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
When i want to play games for android and search there is small number just because of this. There is version but there is no tag.. What is problem? Hard to understand?
Typically "tags" refers to the genre tags at the top - Themes/fetishes that the game contains, and can be clicked on to see all other threads containing those tags.

People actually using the advanced search, let alone basic search, are so rare that it would've been practically criminal not to poke fun at what you said. ;)

There is no Android tag, not that I'm aware of it. :unsure:
There is, when using the option for Advanced Search, and this thread is on page 3 when using that tag, and nothing else.

Reactions: HorizonD
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes