EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017

New Content:
Added threesome scene with MC, Synn, and Desyre.
Added new roommate.
Added new scenes with new roommate, including blowjob scene.
Added new scenes and screens with the new roommate and Landlady.
Added three scenes with younger roommate and her girlfriend.
Added repeatable scenes with younger roommate and her girlfriend every Saturday night after the third event.

Google Drive
´Added threesome scene with MC, Synn, and Desyre.´
How do you actived this scene?

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
I hope there are better sexual positions. I git bored in the previous versions by seeing the same sexual positions over and over again

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Is this a grindy game i don't want to spend hours doing repetitive actions to get 2 mins worth of extra scenes.
No, the scenes tend to appear when you do specific things or wait a certain amount of time. Grind isn't (so far) part of the game.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Does anyone else experience crashes to the main menu frequently?
If the game goes back to the main menu it's probably because of a too low self control. There should be a message stating that before going to the menu.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I loaded up the new 1.05 version. Got acquainted with Amber and went to my room...Only to be surprised by seeing Alex with Delayla...not that i complain.
Did i brake some sequence or is it normal? I'm asking because it came out of the blue...normaly you have to unlock those kind of scenes.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Summoner's Legacy [v1.05] [Nun Ya] - Original Size: 1.61 GB

Download Win,Linux (784MB)
: - -
Download Mac (768MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I loaded up the new 1.05 version. Got acquainted with Amber and went to my room...Only to be surprised by seeing Alex with Delayla...not that i complain.
Did i brake some sequence or is it normal? I'm asking because it came out of the blue...normaly you have to unlock those kind of scenes.
There is nothing special that needs doing.

The sister and her girlfriend are in the room every Saturday.

You only need to do certain things to unlock certain scenes, others happen in a given room on whetever day they are set for.

The aunt is in the evening in the lounge.
The threesome with Syn is after working the gloryhole and flirting with her.
The sister and her girlfriend happen every Saturday.

Is this a grindy game i don't want to spend hours doing repetitive actions to get 2 mins worth of extra scenes.
There is no need to grind anything. Some scenes take doing something a few times like working the gloryhole a few days but that's about it.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
A big shame about the little sister. I wanted to be the first one to give her the pole but apparently she was already getting big dicked by her girlfriend of a few days lol.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
dear dev..just curious why no animation in game?
it would be amazing and very hot if animation is with.
your art and renders is really so hot and top quality!

Reactions: Centar
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes