Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is it just me or is there very little content at the moment ? Aside from the little sister there is no content ? Game keeps telling me that I'll have content with Jessie, I don't even know who that is but I've skipped about 20 days now I'm on day 44 and there is still nothing. If I understood it correctly, there was content previously but everything was lost so he's doing the game again ? If so, how long till there is actual content in the game ?

Oct 8, 2018
I feel as if I have played like 6 different games with the same models and UI. Is it all this one dev whos just ADHD and cant finish a game or is there like a downloadable template that people just use?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The same UI, maybe, a lot of games use the "circle icon" to navigate. The same models, surely not, they are quite unique.

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Is it just me or is there very little content at the moment ? Aside from the little sister there is no content ? Game keeps telling me that I'll have content with Jessie, I don't even know who that is but I've skipped about 20 days now I'm on day 44 and there is still nothing. If I understood it correctly, there was content previously but everything was lost so he's doing the game again ? If so, how long till there is actual content in the game ?
I will also add its not too good when DEVs develop more than 1 game at a time. It just never bodes well. They would have you believe they do it so they dont "burn out" on 1 game, but my whole point is that "your a game developer, if you cant take developing 1 game steadily how the heck can you manage 2 or more lol".

imo he should stick with either summoners or sins and just finish it, these on/off development cycles arent too good for either game.

Skydden

Feb 22, 2019
Would have preferred a more linear and straightforward game instead of all the clicking to advance days.
Very good renders though. Keep it up!

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
okay I keep seeing reference to a walkthrough in the original post, but I must be blind cause I don't see a damn thing.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
it's inside the game there's a book icon click it and choose the character you want
Hrm, see I was playing and got to like day 24. The only thing I did was read the book, do a few jobs, and see a bunch of dream sequences. Eventually I was unable to read the book anymore, and literally nothing would happen. Every single character in the book just said something about already reaching the end (which is odd cause I never did anything with any of the characters other than the gym girl and the goth chick.)

I was reading in the thread about aunts moving in, sisters being cucked, a whole buncha crap that just never happened, and according to the in-game walkthrough ....dont happen?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hrm, see I was playing and got to like day 24. The only thing I did was read the book, do a few jobs, and see a bunch of dream sequences. Eventually I was unable to read the book anymore, and literally nothing would happen. Every single character in the book just said something about already reaching the end (which is odd cause I never did anything with any of the characters other than the gym girl and the goth chick.)

I was reading in the thread about aunts moving in, sisters being cucked, a whole buncha crap that just never happened, and according to the in-game walkthrough ....dont happen?
I'll have a look at it and if there's an issue I'll fix it right away. I have another update planned for the end of the month or so and it will be fixed. Thank you for pointing it out.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
I'll have a look at it and if there's an issue I'll fix it right away. I have another update planned for the end of the month or so and it will be fixed. Thank you for pointing it out.
Thanks :) I actually subbed to the patreon cause I liked what I saw, and was hoping there was a newer, private build. But the private builds are empty on it xD

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017

New Content:
Added threesome scene with MC, Synn, and Desyre.
Added new roommate.
Added new scenes with new roommate, including blowjob scene.
Added new scenes and screens with the new roommate and Landlady.
Added three scenes with younger roommate and her girlfriend.
Added repeatable scenes with younger roommate and her girlfriend every Saturday night after the third event.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes