WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
Indeed, there's nothing wrong with even a 10" dong which is enormous by regular standards, and would still get the point across: "we get it, MC/Other Dude/Futa has a big schlong." But I've come to accept that most of the wangs in the games wouldn't even fit in the room, let alone a woman's orifices.
what have they done to this game....looks completely different......i guess you cant start from the beginning ....farewell

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
what have they done to this game....looks completely different......i guess you cant start from the beginning ....farewell
Well, bye then.
Could have answered your own question if you hadn't been too lazy to actually look at the OP, instead of replying to a post from last year...:rolleyes:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Android links are up just letting everyone know I made this so please don't post asking Nun Ya to help to dming him he hasn't made this so he can't help you

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
About 1100 FHD renders worth about 1.2GB, with several scenes that have over 100 renders each, with kinks (buttfuck licking), I love it :)

And the story is interesting, writing funny (the dev can't think of names :) ), so this one is excellent game.
I did not get any school scenes though. I see some 20ish renders for school setting, but the story is not there yet I guess.

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
Any chance we could get to see more of the pink haired glory hole girl? She's incredibly cute and hot, and pretty much ended my gaming session on the spot (if you know what I mean). I don't know exactly what it is, but her design makes me feel things in places I'm not used to feeling things.

Is there any way we could get any expansion on the gloryhole creampies? Either just a shot of the aftermath, or better yet, something about them trying to pull off in time. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Maybe that last bit is just me trying to get more pregnancy risk in games I like, but you seemed open to having a bit of that in the past, with the "landlady" scenes.

Also, it took quite a lot for me get Jessie's first quest to trigger. It says it should "trigger automatically, just give it a few days" but it took me like a week of visiting the lingerie shop to get the ball rolling. That's not very automatic, if I do say so myself.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Anywhere I can check the list of things to do ? I don't know if I've missed content or not since the game only says "either done or you're missing something", like might aswell not say anything.

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone know the decryption key for android mega link ?
Also why is it decrypted in the first place?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
hmm...transformation tag...in which direction? Lose that ugly dick and become a female? Or should i better avoid this game?

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes