Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ok, thx for the answer.
Right...i'm a dickhating lesbian...futas are a nightmare for me...even worse than men :eek:

dubura

May 10, 2017
ok so something has been bothering me with the reason for the changes he said his hard drive crashed and lost all assets ok so why did he start over instead of just starting from his last downloadable version as it stands he is back to square 1
edit
Jessie must just like getting fucked by her boss this is the second protag to interven on it if Sins of the Father are still part of this world

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ok so something has been bothering me with the reason for the changes he said his hard drive crashed and lost all assets ok so why did he start over instead of just starting from his last downloadable version as it stands he is back to square 1
edit
Jessie must just like getting fucked by her boss this is the second protag to interven on it if Sins of the Father are still part of this world
he lost the actual character .duf files so he had to make them again you can't get the .duf files from the game

MilfFapper

May 8, 2019
Can someone from moderator/admin team add instructions on HOW TO INSTALL FOR ANDROID? that joiplayer does not seem to work as expected. Neither any rga nor any searching by name.exe helps

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I could really use a walkthrough, the hint box is just saying it cant tell me what to do next and I should explore some more

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
what character is it show up under?
iv gotten at least 6 dreams and a younger sister hj
I have also gotten the goth girl with her landylady
nothing for the other sister or mother

EVERY name under the hint is the same uselesss message

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
iv gotten at least 6 dreams and a younger sister hj
I have also gotten the goth girl with her landylady
nothing for the other sister or mother

EVERY name under the hint is the same uselesss message
then you're probobly done if every message says nothing more to do

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can someone from moderator/admin team add instructions on HOW TO INSTALL FOR ANDROID? that joiplayer does not seem to work as expected. Neither any rga nor any searching by name.exe helps
I included instructions the game doesn't work with an .rga file was the old way for making ports are you sure you extracted everything right had the game folder in the same directory as what's in joiplay and is Joiplay updated to the newest version I've tested it it works for me if none of those options work then my guess is your phone is to old to run the game

MilfFapper

May 8, 2019
I included instructions the game doesn't work with an .rga file was the old way for making ports are you sure you extracted everything right had the game folder in the same directory as what's in joiplay and is Joiplay updated to the newest version I've tested it it works for me if none of those options work then my guess is your phone is to old to run the game
Well it was error of joiplayer included in the android file itself. That player does not work.
After a long torture of blueballs i searched for this and now it is simple as jerking off. I will suggest to add this in title page as informative thread. And remove that old joi player which cums with android file. And thanks for bearing my silly/imbecile comment

https://f95zone.to/threads/play-rpg...tyranobuilder-on-android-using-joiplay.44792/

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well it was error of joiplayer included in the android file itself. That player does not work.
After a long torture of blueballs i searched for this and now it is simple as jerking off. I will suggest to add this in title page as informative thread. And remove that old joi player which cums with android file. And thanks for bearing my silly/imbecile comment

https://f95zone.to/threads/play-rpg...tyranobuilder-on-android-using-joiplay.44792/
it works fine for me if people are still having problems I'll include the newest version reason I kept the old version is because you can auto update it a box comes up saying there's an update for plugins or a join play update

Reactions: MilfFapper

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
Why this complicated thing for installing the game in Android?
Your older games seems to be more easier to install
Download>install>click on game app>enjoy playing.
Why it is not like that?

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes