SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
That doesn't really answer the question I was asking. This game was apparently updated today, but the version number stayed the same. I'm just curious if that was an oversight or if there is actually new content.
From what I have read in previous posts, members should not have downloaded from those links. Hence, 1.04.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019

Note: I recently had issues with my Hard Drive and the assets I used for this game were lost, I had to rebuild the entire game from scratch. I also took the opportunity to change the story quite a bit, the script has been completely rebuilt and old saves will obviously not work.
strange .. happens to mostly 99% of the devs here ....
they create, abenndone it, create again, abendone it, reupload over reupload of a remake of a remake, of a remake ....
on this way they get always again new donors, new paetrons...and they deliver nothing.
so months after months happens nothing, than suddenly a"new game plopps up".. and we get the hardware failure excuse

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That doesn't really answer the question I was asking. This game was apparently updated today, but the version number stayed the same. I'm just curious if that was an oversight or if there is actually new content.
There is new content for the little sister, and Lilith.

Reactions: SoiCowboy and udogu

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
strange .. happens to mostly 99% of the devs here ....
they create, abenndone it, create again, abendone it, reupload over reupload of a remake of a remake, of a remake ....
on this way they get always again new donors, new paetrons...and they deliver nothing.
so months after months happens nothing, than suddenly a"new game plopps up".. and we get the hardware failure excuse
i'm also uploading the updated android version should be done soon
yeah and they don't answer my question like if they hope that fall in the abyss and never re-appear

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
"Don't answer your questions", I pull my fucking hair out trying to answer questions, and then I get the same questions three pages later. No the MC was not the dance teacher in the last version and no she hasn't been recycled. I don't know where you downloaded "1.05" but I didn't create it, 1.04 was until today available only to my patrons. I made it public because at the end of the month I'll be releasing a new build for them.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
"Don't answer your questions", I pull my fucking hair out trying to answer questions, and then I get the same questions three pages later. No the MC was not the dance teacher in the last version and no she hasn't been recycled. I don't know where you downloaded "1.05" but I didn't create it, 1.04 was until today available only to my patrons. I made it public because at the end of the month I'll be releasing a new build for them.
the last game i have played was before the hard disk crash , let's admit that two different person about the dance teacher ( but i think there is a high resemblance)
what about my other questions ?
and sorry if i offended you :oops:

thank you

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
also guys we've finished the banner for our discord server I will share mine so you guys can see what it looks like if you are already in the server use this command to see your banner ^^welcome
download (4).png

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I get that there are a lot of pages to go through and that's likely to increase and it annoys me sometimes when I search through 400+ pages on other games for an answer. It's because of that I bite my tongue when people don't go through previous posts before asking questions, but I lost my temper at the person that said I don't answer questions. If I missed your questions it's only because I don't regularly check this thread, I spend nearly all of my day in Daz making content. I'll try and answer peoples questions as I read them and I may miss some of them I'm sorry.

Reactions: Vreis

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The Shopkeepers are the same because those are characters that are also in the other game Sin's of her Father, that game has it's own hard drive on my pc. I was able to use some of the assets from that game, but none of the main characters were used. It's easier to give each game their own drive in chase of another hardware issue, that way I will always have a game available.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
hey guys just letting you know nun ya's hdd died so he has to redo summoner's so it will be on hold for now so he will be working on sins for now but don't worry for summoner's he is doing to add so much new stuff and make everything look alot better and guys it isn't dead it is just on hold

so Chasmalim i maked a search page after page and i'm arrived to this post you talk about re modeling and others thing
but you don't talk about why you changed of MC while you seem to still have the previous MC model ?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
so Chasmalim i maked a search page after page and i'm arrived to this post you talk about re modeling and others thing
but you don't talk about why you changed of MC while you seem to still have the previous MC model ?
I recreated the models as best as I could, some of them I was able to recreate from memory but some of them I was not. In other cases I just changed the characters because I felt like improving them.

Reactions: D Dog and SoiCowboy

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
I recreated the models as best as I could, some of them I was able to recreate from memory but some of them I was not. In other cases I just changed the characters because I felt like improving them.
ok thank you for your time
i think i'm going to support you on patreon but tommorow because now i'm going to bed :sleep:

p.s: did the previous MC aka "the shower lady" is going to have an important role ? a lot of sex scenes ?

thank again :)

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
ok thank you for your time
i think i'm going to support you on patreon but tommorow because now i'm going to bed :sleep:

p.s: did the previous MC aka "the shower lady" is going to have an important role ? a lot of sex scenes ?

thank again :)
The shower lady from the images is a character named Lilith and yes she will have a large role in the story, she is after all the one that got the ball rolling for the MC's development into a demon.

Reactions: SoiCowboy
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes