jdsgaara

May 19, 2018
what a crap, the old models were better, the models of the mother and aunt are so ridiculous. What a shame.

Reactions: ponk01

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Nun Ya is nearly finished he has a couple more stuff to do as soon as it's done he will send me a copy then I will update the android version after the update he will go back to Sins which I think you all will be excited about :)

hi :)

i'm thinking about supporting the game but before i have some question.

if nun ya lost is model how in the new game the model who was the MC appear like an unknown character in the shower ?
also the new MC seem familliar to me i think in the previous game this model had another role ?
also the shop keepers are the same than in the previous game...
last question: did the previous mc is going to have an important role ?

thank you

Reactions: jdsgaara

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
hi :)

i'm thinking about supporting the game but before i have some question.

if nun ya lost is model how in the new game the model who was the MC appear like an unknown character in the shower ?
also the new MC seem familliar to me i think in the previous game this model had another role ?
also the shop keepers are the same than in the previous game...
last question: did the previous mc is going to have an important role ?

thank you
hi Chasmalim it's you nun ya ?
if yes can you answers to these questions

thank you

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
"also the new MC seem familliar to me i think in the previous game this model had another role ?"
i remember now it's was the dance teacher in the previous game and also in the new game it seem...
but now she have a clone and it's the new MC

Reactions: jdsgaara

udogu

May 20, 2019
More like "1.04 II: Remake Boogaloo", since nun-ya basically had to remake the game after serious hardware failure.
That doesn't really answer the question I was asking. This game was apparently updated today, but the version number stayed the same. I'm just curious if that was an oversight or if there is actually new content.

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes