Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Chasmalim Dark Coven

btw dream scene text are wrong, they talk like you knew Enlil, but you havent met her in remake yet. Before it was when they found book for the first time she summoned or Enlil summoned herself to you, but in remake, are text for dreams gonna change or gonna add Enlil scene before dreams? o,o Just asking if you noticed. and ofc because im interested in that game. o,o
yeah he is working on that should be fixed next release

Reactions: JakelEst

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It tit's gonna be a sandbox game, it needs a walkthrough, otherwise it's going to be endless and repetitive.
Do I really need to go to school where nothing happens?

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It tit's gonna be a sandbox game, it needs a walkthrough, otherwise it's going to be endless and repetitive.
Do I really need to go to school where nothing happens?
If you bothered to use the search function you can figure out what is in this version

Demon Girl:
You can't miss it. It's the first scene.

Vreis and her "Landlady":
Happens on day 2. You can't miss it.

Dream Scenes 1 through 3:
If you go to your room you can read the book by clicking the icon in the top right (looks like a book) once a day. After enough days you will see some glowing markings come out of the book. Go to sleep that night to see the scene. To reiterate, there are three of them.

Alex Scenes 1 and 2:
If you go to your room and click the "penis" icon in the bottom right you can masturbate. In the morning, you'll want to click this icon (while she is in the room). Keep doing this until you get both scenes. She watches you at first, and then strokes your jerky.

Rosalyn Scene 1:
Go to the world map, go to the gym and buy a membership. Flirt with Rosalyn and then click on the "weight" icon in the bottom right corner. Choose to hit the showers after. She'll give you a BJ.

Jessie Scenes 1 and 2:
Keep checking at the clothing store until she isn't at the front desk. She'll show you a flashback (scene #1), and then just keep going about your business. You'll eventually be dragged into the next scene with her without you having to do anything. I think it may take a few days. This second scene involves non-futa ugly bastard stuff.

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
If you bothered to use the search function you can figure out what is in this version

Demon Girl:
You can't miss it. It's the first scene.

Vreis and her "Landlady":
Happens on day 2. You can't miss it.

Dream Scenes 1 through 3:
If you go to your room you can read the book by clicking the icon in the top right (looks like a book) once a day. After enough days you will see some glowing markings come out of the book. Go to sleep that night to see the scene. To reiterate, there are three of them.

Alex Scenes 1 and 2:
If you go to your room and click the "penis" icon in the bottom right you can masturbate. In the morning, you'll want to click this icon (while she is in the room). Keep doing this until you get both scenes. She watches you at first, and then strokes your jerky.

Rosalyn Scene 1:
Go to the world map, go to the gym and buy a membership. Flirt with Rosalyn and then click on the "weight" icon in the bottom right corner. Choose to hit the showers after. She'll give you a BJ.

Jessie Scenes 1 and 2:
Keep checking at the clothing store until she isn't at the front desk. She'll show you a flashback (scene #1), and then just keep going about your business. You'll eventually be dragged into the next scene with her without you having to do anything. I think it may take a few days. This second scene involves non-futa ugly bastard stuff.
Jessie last scene with ugly bastard should always be going to sleep at friday, If i remember correctly, also she said she will contact friday i think. on sure might have forgotten.

Reactions: RHFlash

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
Just saying, but I like start of remake more, because there was talk about cloning and i just dont like it. So ye i like this remake more. :)

Dark Coven but is there old version walkthrough? o,o

3.10 star(s) 28 Votes