Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Good update, but the massage studying window could use a progress meter. It's not obvious at all that I had to keep going back to study again. I thought first that the game had a bug.
Methinks we shouldn' t bother the developer with redundant stuff like " progress meters ". To me it was always obvious that i have to go back to the computer screen and check the results of the study, since there is no message. The quest log stays the same, this is some kind of progress meter for you to check.
Once you have studied often enough, a clear message appears and the quest log changes.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Methinks we shouldn' t bother the developer with redundant stuff like " progress meters ". To me it was always obvious that i have to go back to the computer screen and check the results of the study, since there is no message. The quest log stays the same, this is some kind of progress meter for you to check.
Once you have studied often enough, a clear message appears and the quest log changes.
Games rely heavily on giving feedback. It really would be a lot better if the game did give a notification that there's been progress at the very least. A meter is overkill but right now players get absolutely nothing, leaving them to wonder whether what they did worked or not. That's an indication of bad game design IMO.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I have this ported by Dark Assassin but now his post isn't showing up in the comments when I search it. May i ask if it was taken down & why? One didn't need another app to run his port.......

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The only "complain" that I have is that in the morning when you see Mom in the kitchen you only have the love option. I'm taking the "hate" path and when I entered in the kitchen I was forced to rollback or take the love option, there is needed a back option for not talk to her if you don't want to.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only "complain" that I have is that in the morning when you see Mom in the kitchen you only have the love option. I'm taking the "hate" path and when I entered in the kitchen I was forced to rollback or take the love option, there is needed a back option for not talk to her if you don't want to.
I think you might be talking about Sins of the Father.

There is no love/hate path in this one.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
Jan 12, 2019
How many time do you have to study? I have done about 3 weeks of just waking up, styding, then skip all day. But it does not finish.
As far as I can tell, if you scroll back or hit the Back button at the bottom, it undoes the progress inside the laptop. Make sure that you exit the laptop menu through the purple button for it to count.

Maybe not even a changing meter then, just write it in the description of the massage course how many times I have to take it. Or at least that I have to take it several times. That wouldn't even take coding, just adding an extra sentence there.

rain102

Apr 16, 2018
Just played through for the first time (1.07) and I love it! Excellent work! I found myself interested in the story and the backstory and the art was right up my alley. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there any action in the cafe, clothing store, grocery store? The lingerie store is the only shop where i found a storyline (Jessie's) so far.

And School, any gain to attending classes or dance class?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Is there any action in the cafe, clothing store, grocery store? The lingerie store is the only shop where i found a storyline (Jessie's) so far.

And School, any gain to attending classes or dance class?
There are scenes planned for those locations yes, I have been focused on content in the home for the time being though.

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
There are scenes planned for those locations yes, I have been focused on content in the home for the time being though.
wait the other game you made you could buy things from the shop why not just have all you're other games be one game since they all have the same story and loctions

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.10 star(s) 28 Votes