Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Raziel Drakon

Oct 10, 2018
Hi Guys & Gals

I like to ask two questions and like to know your opinion.

Question #1 Should I make a ren'py games something like SuMthinDiFrnt & Noname55?

Question #2 Have I missing any Vids that I should add in my MEGA collection?

I like too make something clear so there is no confusion.

I'm The Law Here On My Thread.
View attachment 513648
The reason is simple I'm responsible of my thread. I love the debate that you Guys & Gals are having so I thought, here are two questions for all of you to answer so I know what you wish of me. Of course please ask your questions and I will answer them in the best of my abilities.

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!
Your welcome and likewise. Im thankful that you made this forum as sumthindifrnt work is damn good. So is fun just listening and all. So god bless homeboy

• Love
Reactions: OldmenKing

confusing

Jul 16, 2018
O,o I wonder if he's gonna release back to back videos, instead of it just being a SUPER long video?

You know, one video at the end of this month.

Then all of a sudden a next one within another month

rage123

Dec 24, 2018
O,o I wonder if he's gonna release back to back videos, instead of it just being a SUPER long video?

You know, one video at the end of this month.

Then all of a sudden a next one within another month
Too much expectations can lead to disappoint .

JPeg9

May 11, 2017
Update from Sum:

Hello all

Here is a quick update on NW2, 90% of the voice-work is now done, i am now doing final renders of all the scenes, so far I've done about 8 with about 20 more to go, then its just a case of putting it all together and editing, run time is roughly going to be a hour to two hours, i am also thinking of putting a trailer out for it, if people would like?

I've also attached links to archived work for those that can't find it.

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
Update from Sum:

Hello all

Here is a quick update on NW2, 90% of the voice-work is now done, i am now doing final renders of all the scenes, so far I've done about 8 with about 20 more to go, then its just a case of putting it all together and editing, run time is roughly going to be a hour to two hours, i am also thinking of putting a trailer out for it, if people would like?

I've also attached links to archived work for those that can't find it.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Hi Guys & Gals

I like to ask two questions and like to know your opinion.

Question #1 Should I make a ren'py games something like SuMthinDiFrnt & Noname55?

Question #2 Have I missing any Vids that I should add in my MEGA collection?

I like too make something clear so there is no confusion.

I'm The Law Here On My Thread.
View attachment 513648
The reason is simple I'm responsible of my thread. I love the debate that you Guys & Gals are having so I thought, here are two questions for all of you to answer so I know what you wish of me. Of course please ask your questions and I will answer them in the best of my abilities.

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!
Question #1 Yes, yes, yes. I hope the MC will be shota ( and i hope we can choose his skin color )

Kanaya35

Nov 30, 2019
If it really is gonna be that long by all means (tho most are gonna bust before the 30 min mark lmao) I hope the finished product is really spicy, can't wait IMG_20190104_175418.jpg

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
Run time 1 hour to 2 hours, is way too big of a window for a vid to last. When I made my compilation vid, my goal was an hour with all of the title cards trimmed down as much as possible, so considering I trimmed out around 25 minutes worth of title cards being shown (the title cards are the stills). So it's a bit odd that he's got such a large range of a video. it may end up being like 40-50 minutes of just title cards or useless backdrop. Unless he made a big change and is now moving away from the title cards and has the narration by voice while ramping up for a scene. So I hope he is giving a ballpark number of 2 hours where the vids and title cards are included.

Reactions: Icekatana

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Run time 1 hour to 2 hours, is way too big of a window for a vid to last. When I made my compilation vid, my goal was an hour with all of the title cards trimmed down as much as possible, so considering I trimmed out around 25 minutes worth of title cards being shown (the title cards are the stills). So it's a bit odd that he's got such a large range of a video. it may end up being like 40-50 minutes of just title cards or useless backdrop. Unless he made a big change and is now moving away from the title cards and has the narration by voice while ramping up for a scene. So I hope he is giving a ballpark number of 2 hours where the vids and title cards are included.
Maybe he'll go lighter on the title cards and use a bit more narration (like the start of NW1). Still I don't see other way to get the story across, if it is over an hour I expect 20 min of story at a minimum. As long as more than half the runtime is actual animation I don't see the issue.

ALSO since you're familiar with editing may I make a question: Sum said that 8/28 scenes had their final render, meaning that they're ready to be edited for the final video, also 90% of voice work is done; so can Sum start making the final video with those renders as they come out or is it better to have all the parts?

I'm asking this assuming Sum has 2 PCs but I'm probably wrong.

Reactions: Unknow1988
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes