Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rubix100

Jun 2, 2019
Does anyone know if this is part of a larger animation from SD? I haven't seen it in other collections.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Does anyone know if this is part of a larger animation from SD? I haven't seen it in other collections.
This is a part of Hannah Holiday short.You can get it in the links given in the first page.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I forgot to mention. One of sums patreons is making a VN out of NW, wants to include all animations related to the project (including NW2) while adding a couple of his own, he said he'll release it only to patreons but I think it will get leaked just like NW2. Here are all notable previews.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I forgot to mention. One of sums patreons is making a VN out of NW, wants to include all animations related to the project (including NW2) while adding a couple of his own, he said he'll release it only to patreons but I think it will get leaked just like NW2. Here are all notable previews.
Very interesting.

Dec 21, 2019
Hannah Holiday may add other content because it is incomplete at present. I hope there will be a remake version or at least a sequel in the future

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
Cool, looks good, keep us update on that.......could a new kid on the block maybe

Kronox001

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone know why he wont say who the voice actress for Elizabeth is?

You'd think having more people know your name would be good business

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone know why he wont say who the voice actress for Elizabeth is?

You'd think having more people know your name would be good business
I'm pretty sure Sumthin told the VAs name on his tumblr a while ago, unless the one he said was the one who voiced the other MK model.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
so when it will be released ????
When it's ready. Dont have big exceptations because no one knows when it's gonna come out, it can be tomorrow or in 2 months, no one knows. At the end of august, he said it was 75% complete and It's still not done. We have no idea how long it is going to be to complete the last 25 %.

Reactions: Mirnation

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
so when it will be released ????
When it's ready. Dont have big exceptations because no one knows when it's gonna come out, it can be tomorrow or in 2 months, no one knows. At the end of august, he said it was 75% complete and It's still not done. We have no idea how long it is going to be to complete the last 25 %.
Sum set the deadline for end of January. Not 100% sure but I think it's the 1st time he has set a deadline, so let's believe him for now.
"I am working hard to get this done by the end of January, once the voice-work is done the rest should be fairly easy to complete and then a few days of editing etc. "

Reactions: inkiecrisis

Raziel Drakon

Oct 10, 2018
Well hopefully his updates will come to life ASAP. I speak for everyone when they had waited for them. But then again, if he had more people to help work on his stuff i believe he would be able to get the others finished before then at a better pace.

Raziel Drakon

Oct 10, 2018
What i care about is that he be able to finish then. Once he does, then it would be one that dosent have any flaws and some shit at the last moment that ruins for all viewers. Needless to say, the more people that can aid Sumthindifrnt in making more dynamic but also keep doing what he does without any restriction..... the better for all people would benefit it and enjoy to the fullest.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes