Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

alpha123

Sep 4, 2017

Unlocked
Mini Short and a update pic
Small mini short attached and the pic is a screenshot of a short animation i am currently rendering out, yes it is Tifa and yes blender is pretty dam good for making big jiggly asses, not to mention fluids and hair.....

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
was there any text to go with the update regards the next project?
Dude I didn't like much video he added .. very simple and his animation was much better !! I hope it was a test and that the next ones will come with improvements .. This was very dark and the animation left something to be desired.

Dijen

Dec 14, 2019

Or

A big problem by Sumthindifrnt
If someone wants to know, the scenes in the backgrounds are from Virgo Peridot.

The first one its from this video:

And the second one i think its from this one:

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Ohhh he's using Blender now? I can't wait to see the back of the girls heads in his new Blender vids.... Somehow I don't think he'll stop using those stupid panning shots that show a blank wall for 10 seconds before a 2 blurry figures come into frame before locking on a position that shows no detailed action or expression.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Ohhh he's using Blender now? I can't wait to see the back of the girls heads in his new Blender vids.... Somehow I don't think he'll stop using those stupid panning shots that show a blank wall for 10 seconds before a 2 blurry figures come into frame before locking on a position that shows no detailed action or expression.
the worst is when he has you watch the scene through the outside of a frosted window.

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys. I'm new here. Someone know the name of all songs in NW1, NW2 and NW - Christmas Special? I would be very grateful if someone said what they are.
I know that most of the songs he uses are from Kevin MacLeod, which ones I don’t know considering that Kevin MacLeod did over 2000 free songs, I’ll do a search for you

Reactions: Bladee_Runner
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes