Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
So, TFG seems to still be at it. Here's an update he posted a few days ago with a couple of teaser shots:

"This quarantine bs lets me spend more time working on this game, so I decided to revamp older parts of it. Previous builds as you may not know let you define characters (Lucy, Paul, Ben) background - job (special scenes at workplace), living place (scenes at home, e.g how much time will Lucy have to spend with Kurt before Paul comes back from work - city apartment/15min/bj or hj, suburbs/30min/quickie), attitude (how character responds to this whole ntr thingy). You did it by making decisions in the prologue of the game. It was quite long and with so many variables and endings it could get quite repetitive. I plan on replacing that section with a choice menu. Available choices aren't very original, but I don't think anyone is interested in adventures of Lucy, the slutty janitor."

what is the release date?

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Hi Guys & Gals

I just like to share this with you from the 26regionsfm collection thread here's the link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/26regionsfm-collection-2020-07-21-26regionsfm.49772/page-11#post-3899199
I like to say this is the end for any one who like to use patreon for NSFW 2D/3D/Art/Video. I have said thing clear in some post that I'll link too, that patreon doesn't care about the creators & anyone using there logo for any pormotions means you own none of the work you do on there site. The internet is acting very if this or if that.

Link to what I said about patreon: https://f95zone.to/threads/luna-in-the-tavern-v0-5-titdang.43493/page-18#post-3874421

"Mark my words I love NSFW content"

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!

Last edited:

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
Good night guys! I would like to know with you if you become a subscriber to the sumthindifrnt patreon do you have other videos that only subscribers have the right to see them or if everything you already have on the internet is the same as what you have there ... in the end is it worth becoming a member? cheering for new videos !!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Good night guys! I would like to know with you if you become a subscriber to the sumthindifrnt patreon do you have other videos that only subscribers have the right to see them or if everything you already have on the internet is the same as what you have there ... in the end is it worth becoming a member? cheering for new videos !!
... I ain't a subscriber but reading the past few pages of this thread... No, it ain't worth it. Besides, most of his stuff or rather all of his stuff are already posted in this thread.

jonsmae

Feb 10, 2018
"Update and Things

Hi all, sorry for the silence, I really ain't good at keeping you all up to date am I? First off, one reason I have been fairly quiet is I am trying to get some practice in with blender (new software) as I think it will help me to produce better quality stuff in the future, though not big projects for now until I upgrade my PC as the render time is huge. I have attached a short clip of some of my practice work, it would be good to see what you all think of the quality though bare in mind the render was not a a full one, which is why it is a bit grainy and it was only my first animation in blender lol.
The picture above is a shot of a mini short i'm currently working on which should be finished by next weekend and I should hopefully get a bit more done to the main project.
So that's all the work related buis out the way, on a personal note, please bare with me in the next few week's because according to paramedics I had a mini stroke last week and I am now booked in to have CT scan etc this week coming hopefully. I can only pray its nothing to serious but it is what it is, i'll keep you all posted, working at least takes my mind off of it, thanks as always for the support, stay difrnt.

P.S just wondering who here has heard of Pixiv Fanbox, seems similar to patreon, considering it."

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Is that Excella in that animation? cause I hope it is.
If you mean the Blender practice animation, then it really looks like a ported Excella. If you mean the short he's working on, it looks more like Miya's model, the 4th girl that appeared in NW2 (I'm basing this on Hair and skin tone though). Also this makes me wonder if Sum will keep working on MK9 with SFM or move to blender.

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
"Update and Things

Hi all, sorry for the silence, I really ain't good at keeping you all up to date am I? First off, one reason I have been fairly quiet is I am trying to get some practice in with blender (new software) as I think it will help me to produce better quality stuff in the future, though not big projects for now until I upgrade my PC as the render time is huge. I have attached a short clip of some of my practice work, it would be good to see what you all think of the quality though bare in mind the render was not a a full one, which is why it is a bit grainy and it was only my first animation in blender lol.
The picture above is a shot of a mini short i'm currently working on which should be finished by next weekend and I should hopefully get a bit more done to the main project.
So that's all the work related buis out the way, on a personal note, please bare with me in the next few week's because according to paramedics I had a mini stroke last week and I am now booked in to have CT scan etc this week coming hopefully. I can only pray its nothing to serious but it is what it is, i'll keep you all posted, working at least takes my mind off of it, thanks as always for the support, stay difrnt.

P.S just wondering who here has heard of Pixiv Fanbox, seems similar to patreon, considering it."

What is the name of the background video that appears in the animation?

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
I really liked the Neighbour's wife series. Is there anything similar by other artists. I'm talking long videos along with story. Most animations I find are barely a minute long with no context.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Hopefully with blender he can stay with the times and create content that has good quality. Sure SFM looked good 3-4 years ago but now if you are not using blender or something similar you are just not getting the quality that people want. Look at Rigid3d or NYL, they use blender and they blow any SFM animation away. The preview looked pretty good, maybe going forward he can make angles where we can actual see whats going on instead of watching from outside a frosted window in the middle of a storm at night.

Reactions: OldmenKing
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes