Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Hopefully with blender he can stay with the times and create content that has good quality. Sure SFM looked good 3-4 years ago but now if you are not using blender or something similar you are just not getting the quality that people want. Look at Rigid3d or NYL, they use blender and they blow any SFM animation away. The preview looked pretty good, maybe going forward he can make angles where we can actual see whats going on instead of watching from outside a frosted window in the middle of a storm at night.
yes quality is there but all those animators make 8 sec to 1 minute video, they dont make 10 minute videos on blender it takes too much time. so i dont mind sfm i want a 5 minute video i cant wank on a 8 sec vid lmfao

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
thanks man, did he say anything on the post?

wonder how long it took him to finish that less than a minute video. can only wish the best for the future.

cheers
It's just what I expected, really. Blender is still in the testing phase for Sum, it's harder to use than SFM but one can get used to it overtime, also longer render times (yay). Besides Sum is most likely doing MK9 p2 on SFM and using both pieces of software probably ain't a good idea. That is if he actually started animation work on MK9, which I really hope he did.

Reactions: Bladee_Runner

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
I would find it wonderful if he remake the previous stories with this new show !! I was already saving time creating new stories and taking the opportunity to feed on animations with more scenes like on Neighbors wife!

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Blender looks more like it'll work for his style. Those ass physics! :love:

It'll take longer, but honestly if the quality is more like this over his SFM work, like NW2 being such a disappointment. I'll gladly wait. Heck I'll gladly give him money too!

Reactions: Unless

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
Blender looks more like it'll work for his style. Those ass physics! :love:

It'll take longer, but honestly if the quality is more like this over his SFM work, like NW2 being such a disappointment. I'll gladly wait. Heck I'll gladly give him money too!
I agree bro! I really enjoyed the animation, but I hope that when it comes to asses, he doesn't lose the essence of NW, which was more round and upright! Anyway .. let's wait!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes