Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Copy Paste
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey OldmenKing happy to see you around here, i have one question this thread is going to be updated or maybe there would be another one created with the new Sumthindifrnt (Sumthingextra69) Patreon works? Also i could help with some Sumthindifrnt latest works, thanks for the thread.

deathray5678

Jun 27, 2017
FROM SUM HIMSELF:

Screenshot (36).png
View attachment Trailer.webm

Hey guys, back from my mini break, here's a little trailer for the project, still no definite date but I'll keep you all posted, currently working on that little short story which will be out shortly.
I know this isn't really the place for any kinda politics but I hope if there is any Ukrainian people reading this, stay safe, hopefully it will all be over soon with minimal bloodshed and if there's any Russian people, same to you, seems to be a pretty pointless conflict from what I can tell.
Anywayz, stay safe everyone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You can go to and look up his posts there but here is the Savior project in f95

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
It really shows a man's character and how dedicated he is when he literally gives himself a "much needed" vacation, prolonging a project for the 10th time in the process, and being content dry for almost a month. He is something different for sure.
still not as bad as thepiterotic

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes