Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020

Sup guy's hope your all well, did a little animation with a new model, didn't work out like I wanted it to but not to terrible, I have also uploaded a deleted scene from a side mini project I was working on but probably will never release as the model used has some issues but see what you think, the scene is in the archive (B J Deleted). More coming soon and a update to the project soon.

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Gotta say that i feel very desappointed, no project update again! 2 weeks for a 1 min short and a deleted scene of a scrapped mini project, he need to focus on the freaking main project and not in mini project shit, also i see a lot of recicled sex poses from the main project

zamilash

Dec 10, 2018
Gotta say that i feel very desappointed, no project update again! 2 weeks for a 1 min short and a deleted scene of a scrapped mini project, he need to focus on the freaking main project and not in mini project shit, also i see a lot of recicled sex poses from the main project

jesus, those are bad

Jun 1, 2017

Sup guy's hope your all well, did a little animation with a new model, didn't work out like I wanted it to but not to terrible, I have also uploaded a deleted scene from a side mini project I was working on but probably will never release as the model used has some issues but see what you think, the scene is in the archive (B J Deleted). More coming soon and a update to the project soon.
You should give more importance to the bigger project, so you can get it polished and not be distracted by small projects that don't finish in the end and all you do is waste time and you extend the project more, I don't know if this one will be able to get it done year if it goes on like this.

Reactions: kotlsupp2000

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
You should give more importance to the bigger project, so you can get it polished and not be distracted by small projects that don't finish in the end and all you do is waste time and you extend the project more, I don't know if this one will be able to get it done year if it goes on like this.
I totally agree with you the mini projects are waste of time he should be focusing on finish the main one and then he can make the mini projects if he wants, is been a year and more and the project is still not released

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Can someone link me to a downloadable copy of this video or the actual name of it so I can search for it myself, I know it's one of Sum's but that's all I know.

Reactions: porotropo
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes