Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Damn finally something decent. The focus all over the place ruined it. But hey....we can actually see the action. Its not pitch black.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Feels like a long period of time passed on the general mention of Mission K-9, or the part 2 in possible development.
Mk9-2 was never actually worked on. Sum was planning on doing that but then decided to change to Blender and his 1st big Blender project isn't about that.

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
FFVIII Short:
Howdy all, This week we have Rinoa getting it, also I am gonna upload another little short on the archive which was more of a hair tech demo than anything but I turned it into a animation, the link wont work for awhile as I am trying to sort the archive and update it but shouldn't take me to long.
Audio on the last parts of the project is getting there but taking time, I will probably be sticking to shorter vids now until I've got the project out as It's way past its release date that I had in my head.
Hope your all well, have a good week ahead!

Mediafire LINK:

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
For anyone wondering, Sum said on Discord that the big project would be AT LEAST 30 min long. But taking into consideration that when NW2 came out he said it would be between 1 and 2 hours long and it ended barely reaching 1 with credits (and a metric fuckton of story images), I'm just gonna assume the project will have around 15 min of animation and reach just about 30 min in total.
If it goes further, It'll be a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
For anyone wondering, Sum said on Discord that the big project would be AT LEAST 30 min long. But taking into consideration that when NW2 came out he said it would be between 1 and 2 hours long and it ended barely reaching 1 with credits (and a metric fuckton of story images), I'm just gonna assume the project will have around 15 min of animation and reach just about 30 min in total.
If it goes further, It'll be a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
If the project end up with less than 30 min in total duration i would be very disappointed, and it would confirm that he is being lazy why so much wait with the VAs when he can recycle the voices from NW LOL

Reactions: PlayMaker12

mmorazz

May 25, 2020
FFVIII Short:
Howdy all, This week we have Rinoa getting it, also I am gonna upload another little short on the archive which was more of a hair tech demo than anything but I turned it into a animation, the link wont work for awhile as I am trying to sort the archive and update it but shouldn't take me to long.
Audio on the last parts of the project is getting there but taking time, I will probably be sticking to shorter vids now until I've got the project out as It's way past its release date that I had in my head.

Mediafire LINK:
Man the angles are masterpiece. Just imagine If he returns to his old good projects for those who don't know (MBF Series)

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
FFVIII Short:

Mediafire LINK:
It's literally one loop repeated for 30 seconds after over 50 seconds of still image preamble. I'm not shocked, it is sumthindfrnt after all, but the fact that his laziness keeps being rewarded is amazing.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes